Chapter 41

"Demi seems pissed. So I'm going to pack my stuff. She's coming to get me." I mumbled as I held on to the stuffed cat and tried not to cry.

"Shhh baby it's okay I promise." Be mumbled against my temple as she left soft kisses. After a few minutes I heard Bea's mom talking and then Demi's loud laugh. 'Shit' I thought and quickly put my clothes in my bag and grabbed my stuff and headed downstairs.

"Hi" I mumbled looking up at demi with a scared expression on my face.

"Come on" she said yanking my arm causing me to squeal at the pressure of her grip. But as soon as the squeal left my mouth she stopped and immediately looked at me.

"Demi! I swear on mom's life it's not what you think. You were squeezing my arm a bit too tight and the sudden moment hurt." I said without even faltering on my words. She still had a glint of disbelief in her eyes so I rolled up my hoodie sleeve and showed her my arms. She looked satisfied with that.

"Bye" I mumbled out to Bea who was standing behind me watching this all unfold in front of her.

"I'm sorry." She said back and a few tears fell down her face. I felt my heart shatter as I saw the tears falling down her face and I immediately ran back to her and embracing her in a hug.

"Shhh baby it's okay. Don't cry please" I soothed and whipped the tears off her face.

"But I shouldn't have taken you out. I knew there would be paparazzi. But I didn't care watching your face light up at the mention of the carnival was all that mattered and your happiness was all that mattered. And now Demi's upset with you." Bea said as more tears fell.

"Hey, it's okay. I can handle Demi" I said glancing back at demi with a glare saying 'you caused this'

"I will text you when demi and I are done talk okay. I love you." I told her kissing her and then releasing her from the hug as I left with demi.

~~~

"Why didn't you tell me?" Demi asked.

"Because I knew you would be mad or not approve because of what happened before." I told her as the memory replayed in my head causing my heart to sink a little.

"Yes I wouldn't have approved of it, but I would have rather known about y'all dating from you or you and Bea rather than the media. That's what im more disappointed with. You need to tell me these things okay." Demi said getting softer in her voice with the last sentence.

"I'm sorry dems." I told her and wrapped myself around her.

"I know princess." She said kissing the top of my head.

~~~

I was now in my room happily FaceTimeing Bea when I started to get tired.

"Baby go to sleep. We can talk tomorrow." She said softly.

"Noooo" i whined not wanting her to get off.

"Baby you are tired. You need some rest we can talk tomorrow I promise." Bea said and blew a kiss before saying goodnight and hanging up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and vote for a chance to have a chapter dedicated to you! Xx