~Chapter 13~

It's been about a month now and Bea has been over a lot more. And I know now for sure that I really do like her. Today I plan to tell Demi about how I feel, but I also get to get this cast taken off my arm.

Demi's going to come with me since mom has stuff she has to do as does dad.

"You ready kiddo?" Demi asked as she walked into the living room.

"Yep. Can't wait to get this thing off" I said with a chuckle.

"Well then let's go" Demi said and raced me to the car. Surprisingly no one fell.

~~~~~

"It's so nice to be able to use my arm again" I said flailing my arms around and accidentally hit Demi in the face during in the process.

"Whoops sorry Dem's" I said and slightly chuckled and immediately put my hands in my lap.

"It's okay Riley" Demi said laughing.

"How about we go get Starbucks yeah?"

"YES"

(NOTE IVE ONLY EVER BEEN TO STARBUCKS LIKE 3 TIMES SO YEAH. Also I don't like coffee so that doesn't help when writing this part😁😂)

I ended up getting a strawberry banana smoothie and Demi got some sort of coffee that I didn't bother to remember.

"Hey Demi, when do you leave?" I questioned.

"About a month or so baby why?"

"I was curious. Summers coming to an end and yeah" I said awkwardly.

"You're so cute oh my god" Demi squealed.

"Seriously Demi?" I said and rolled my eyes at her.

"So Demi, umm what would you say if I....." I trailed off getting nervous as to what Demi is going to say.

"If you were to say what baby?" She asked and glanced at me as we stopped at a stoplight.

"If I umm... If I... Never mind it's not important" I said and shook my head trying not to let the tears fall.

"Hey, Riley baby don't be afraid to tell me anything. Okay" Demi said and briefly rested her hand on my leg and soothingly rubbed it.

"I know Demi. I'm just nervous. Sorry" I said truthfully.

"It's okay baby take a deep breath and just let it out don't think about it" she said. And I did as told I took a deep breath and spoke.

"What would you say if I umm liked girls?" I finally said as a wave of relief filled my body and a few tears made there way down my face.

"I'd say okay. And that I'm proud of you for working up the courage to tell me. So anyone you like?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"Yeah" I mumbled.

"WHO?" Demi asked excitedly.

"Bea" I said barley audible.

"Aww that's so cute! Oh my gosh y'all'd make a cute couple" Demi rambled on. I guess she still head me.

"I don't even know if she likes me Dem's. And please don't tell anyone. I'm not ready for them all to know. I mean you can tell mom and dad but that's it!

"Okay I won't tell. But I better be the one you tell first when you and Bea start dating!" Demi yet again squealed.

"Only if you promise to stop squealing!" I told her.

"Deal!" She said just as we pulled into the driveway.

"Not a word do you understand. Me you mom and dad can talk later!" I said and pointed my finger at her.

"Fine" she said and pouted as we walked through the front door.

"What's wrong with demi?" Maddie asked and pointed at a still pouting Demi.

"Nothing I told her no and that's what she did" I said with a laugh.

"Ah, Demi stop acting like your 5!" Maddie said and walked passed us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry it's been a while since I've updated. I'm not sure if I'm going to continue this story or not. I feel like no one likes it or is reading it so yeah. Let me know if I should continue it or not.