~Chapter 20~

~TRIGGER WARNING~

I woke up the next morning to people talking and making noise downstairs. I got up and made my way downstairs and to the kitchen where I heard pots, pans and cabinets being slammed.

"What's going on?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"We are getting ready for Demi's birthday party today. We are having a barbecue. A few family friends and some of Demi's friends are coming over, go get ready" mom told me and shooed me out of the kitchen.

"Wilmer you would tell me if she hurt herself yesterday right!" Demi asked in a pleading voice.

"Hermosa you know I would. She's perfectly fine okay" Wilmer responded.

"Baby I'm just worried. I don't want any of this getting out to the press. They would have a field day with this. And we don't need that." Demi said. Of course she's more worried about her image.

I went up to my room as quietly as I could so they wouldn't notice I had heard the conversation. I grabbed my blade I has hidden inside one of my picture frames and walked into the bathroom.

'Of course she didn't care how could you ever believe that she actually did?'

"No she does care" I mumbled back

"No she doesn't just kill yourself that way everyone would be happy"

The voices kept showering profanities at me and encouraged me as I pressed the blade deep into my arm and drug the blade across my arm repeating this process until I started to get lightheaded.

"Happy Birthday Dem's" I mumbled as the darkness took over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is probably the shortest chapter that I've written for this story. But it's for the best it gets this out of the way. More soon I promise and thanks for the ideas I will be used in this chapter and upcoming chapters AlanisPeacock You are the best❤️❤️❤️!