~Chapter 27~

Riley: I don't know Bea. Give me some time to think okay? This isn't a no but it's not a yes okay. I really like you, I just, I don't know if I want to do the whole long distance relationship thing. Sorry.

Bea: don't be sorry. I'm the one that messed all of this up anyways. So what's up?

Riley: nothing much. Demi and Mar went to get groceries and Fez should be home soon. So I'm just laying in bed listening to music. What about you?

Bea: just finished at the studio and now just heading home. Haha.

Bea and I talked up until Wilmer came home then I told her I had to go. I worked up the courage to walk downstairs and act like a normal human being and that nothing happened the past few days, pushing all the nervousness I had of being near Wilmer and pushing it away the best I could.

"Hey Fez, how was filming?" I asked him as I plopped down on the couch.

"It was good princesa. How was your day?" He asked.

"It was pretty good." I said sending him a smile.

"So Demi said y'all had an argument this morning." Wilmer said with a serious tone.

"Y-yeah" I said looking down at the floor.

"Why? Demi wouldn't tell me what happened." Wilmer said resting his hand on my knee causing me to flinch.

"I-I, s-she asked h-how I-I got a-a b-bruise on m-my a arm." I stuttered not wanting to be in his presence any longer but oddly enough I couldn't make myself leave because I didn't want to be rude.

"Did you tell her?" He asked. I just shook my head in response.

"Why? Is that why she was mad?" He asked.

"I-I don't know w-where I got it from that's why. And sorta." I told him just as the front door opened and Marissa and Demi's voices filled the house with loud laughter and chatter. I took my chance to get away from Wilmer.

"Need help?" I quickly asked Marissa.

"Yeah there's a few more bags and stuff out there if you don't mind helping being them in." Marissa said with a smile.

I ran out the house and grabbed two bags and brought them into the house and set them down on the kitchen counter. Marissa soon came in with the last few bags then started to help put everything away.

"You don't have to help with this" Demi said with a smile as she continued to put everything away.

"Okay, I'm going to shower then" I mumbled and walked up to my room grabbing a change of clothes and my towel walking across the hall to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is shorter I'm sorry.

Please give me ideas I'm always in need of some. What do you think is going to happen?

THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR 3k reads. 😍

Love y'all so much 💕💕💕💕