~Chapter 21~

"She's moving" I heard someone yell as I move my hand.

"Miss Lovato please don't yell. And that's great she should be waking up soon then" I heard some one tell whom I assume was Demi that yelled.

"Hey baby, it's Demi, the doctor said that you could hear me. I just wanted to say sorry for how I acted towards you the past few days. Wilmer told me what you had done but wouldn't give it to me. I'm so so sorry. I love you." I heard Demi say as she took my hand in hers and rested her head on them as a few tears slipped out.

"I love you too Dem's" I said with a raspy voice as I opened my eyes then immediately shut them because of the blinding light.

"How long have I been out?" I asked her.

"About 30 mins." She said.

"Where's mom and dad? Do they know? Dem's they will hate me" I said bursting into tears.

"No baby they don't hate you! They had to pick Mar up from the airport. Shh, I'm going to call mom and let her know your awake" Demi said and kissed my head and walked out just as the doctor walked in.

"Hello Miss. De La Garza. How are you feeling?" The doctor asked picking up the clipboard at the end of my bed.

"I'm alright I just want to go home.its my sisters birthday" I told him. Feeling guilty I probably am going to make her spend the day in the hospitled.

"I know, I will see what I can do" the doctor said with a sigh and left the room.

"Mom said they just picked up Mar and are going home to shower then will come to the hospital" Demi said taking a seat in the chair next to the bed.

"Oh okay. I just want to go home" I told Demi and looked down.

"I know you do baby girl. I know" Demi said lifting my head up.

"I'm sorry Dem's" I said as a few tears fell down my face.

"I'm not going to say it's okay baby because this isn't okay, but you're forgiven. We need to talk though" she told me.

"Okay what do you want to talk about?" I asked her. I figured now is better then later

"Riley, this needs to stop baby girl. I don't want you to have to go into treatment like I did especially at such a young age. Growing up I tried so hard to hide this from you and Maddie, well everyone. I never wanted y'all to go through what did, it kills me to know that your hurting so bad that you think it's okay to take it out on yourself." Demi paused catching her breath.

"But your the one that told me to do it. You said it helped."

"Maybe I did baby but I was wrong. I was in a bad place I should have never said any of that to you. I can tell you this, that once you get past this and start accepting yourself and stop caring so much about what people think of you baby girl you will feel so much better but until you do that things will only feel like they are getting worse. I hate this constant back and forth of you loving and hating me. I want to talk to mom and dad and see if maybe you can come with me to LA for a little while. Just to get you on your feet good and to were I feel I can trust you to come back home and not relapse. Alright baby" Demi said kissing the top of my head.

"I hate the fighting too Dem's. I don't like it. I don't like living like this. I want help I want to get better Dem's. Please help me?" I asked well almost begged as the doctor walked in.

"Well it seems like I won't be seeing you here again. And it looks like I will be leaving you in good care, Miss De La Garza you are free to go." The doctor said.

"Let's get you out of here kiddo." Demi said as I jumped on her back.

"What are you doing!" She said with a chuckle.

"I want a piggy back ride" I told her and loosely wrapped my arms around Demi's neck and rested my head on her shoulder.

"Of course baby girl. Let's go sign the papers. I already text mom, mar and Wilmer that we are leaving now." She said and went and signed the disgrace papers and gave me a piggyback ride all the way to her car much to the nurses displeasure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope y'all enjoyed xx