Chapter 37

"Demi, mar! Wake up!" I yelled running and jumping into Demi's bed.

"Ryyyy!" Demi whined.

"Get up! I made you breakfast!" I said before I jumped off the bed and made my way back downstairs. I fixed Mar, Demi, and I a plate and say it on the bar.

"This looks good Rylee" Demi said with a half smile as she sat down. Mar soon following behind her. I fixed us all some water to drink and sat down next to Demi. Mar and I dug in while Demi took a few bites then pushed her food around on the plate.

"Demi eat!" I scolded her. She didn't say anything only took another bite. We all finished our plates and decided to go see Alice Through The Looking Glass as it was still playing in theaters and I had been dying to see it.

~~~~~

"That was so good! Thanks dems for taking me." I said as I held onto hers and Mars hand. I've been a bit clingy lately but they dot seem to mind.
I hope I'm not bugging them. I'd hope they would tell me. My phone vibrated in my pocket so I took it out to loo at the text.

Bea🙃: hey babe. Saw you out and about with Demi today. 💕

Me: OMG YOU ARE BACK IN LA??? What! Bitch you didn't tell me? I miss you 🙈

Bea🙃: I miss you too beautiful. My place at 9?

me: Yes! Of course see you then!!! 😘🙈

"Dem's can I go to a friends house tonight?" I asked her.

"No!" She responded.

"Demi please! Mar! Help me out!" I whined.

"Demi, it will give us some adult time. Ya know for me and you to hang out? Talk?" Marissa said nudging Demi's side.

"Fine fine. Are you spending the night?" Demi asked.

"I'm not sure let me check!" I responded, then sent be a text asking if I was staying the night.

Me: hey Demi wants to know if I'm staying the night.

Bea🙃: wait she knows to are coming to mine??? And duh of course you are I love sleeping next to you.

Me: no she doesn't know. And Awww cutie!

"Yeah I'm spending the night" I told Demi as we made are way back home.

"Okay well what time do you need to be there?" Demi asked.

"Oh 9 but I was thinking I could go to the park. I'm pretty sure we are meeting there. Since it's not far from her house" I responded.

"Okay. Well let's get dinner first then when we get home you pack a bag and mar an I will drop you off at the park? Sound good" Demi asked.

"Sounds great! I want pizza!" I said smiling at her.

"Alright Leo's then?" Mar asked.

"YES!" Demi and I screamed.