~Chapter 11~

"Hey Ri" I heard Demi say as she passed my bedroom. My door was open and I was sat on my bed with my journal in hand writing. Demi and I are on better terms today. And mom and dad seem to have noticed because mom woke us up this morning by "Awwing" and taking pictures of us cuddled up in my bed sleeping.

"Hey Dem's" I said looking up but she was already gone.

I clicked the button on my phone and looked at my lockscreen to see that it was 12:30 pm. I'm sure I will be called down for lunch soon so I decided to go ahead and he'd down there.

I put my journal under my pillow for now and hopped down the steps only to trip and fall when I was about 1/2 way down the steps.

"Fuck" I yelled as I tried to push myself up but couldn't due to the pain in my arm.

I heard Demi laughing from the kitchen and mom scolding her for laughing but they were all letting out little snickers.

"This is NOT funny. I can't get up!" I called out.

"Oh baby" my mom says coming out of the kitchen and helped me up but only causing me to scream out in pain.

"Eddie, I think we need to take her the hospital." My mom said concerned as she again tried and helped me get up.

"Which arm hurts sweetie" mom asked.

"My left. That's the one I landed on"

"Let me see" she said going into "mommy mode".

"No. It's okay" I told her and ran off to Demi.

"What's wrong? Why did mom say you needed to go to the hospital" She asked concerned.

"I feel onto my arm and I can't move it and yeah." I told her just as mom walked in.

"Riley please let me see your arm. I need to make sure it's not just a sprained wrist." My mom said.

"No, mom it's okay. Just hurts a little I will be fine see" I said attempting to move my arm as I reached towards Demi's glass. Okay I'm not fine my arm hurts so fucking bad.

"Riley, go get shoes on, Demi help her. Eddie Demi and I are taking her to the doctors. Maddie has Ariel at 1:30 can you please take her?" My mother said giving out instructions.

"Yes ma'am" we all said in unison and went off and did what she said. Demi and I carefully walked up the steps and into my room.

"I have a pair of toms in my closet you can slip those on my feet so you don't have to tie laces." I told her.

"Okay" she said and walked over to my closet and grabbed my toms and slipped them on my feet.

"Thanks" I said shyly.

"No problem baby girl."

"I'm sorry Dem's" I told her

"What for?" She asked confused

"You know what for. I'm trying but it's hard." I said going quite towards the end and put my head down and stared at my lap as if it was the most interesting thing.

"It's okay baby, let's go okay"

"I'm scared, what if the doctor tells mom. Dem's she will hate me"

"She won't hate you and if he tells her then we will talk this out with her. It will be okay" she said and gave me a hug.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello I'm Dr. Smith."

"Riley" I said shyly I don't really like talking to new people sometimes.

"Okay so what seems to be the issue" the doctor asked me as he sat down in his chair.

"I fell down the steps and landed on my arm. It hurst to move it." I told him. Demi had convinced my mom to stay out in the waiting to with her which I was very thankful for.

"Alright well let me take a look at your arm please" he asked.

"Uh...ummm." I couldn't form words I didn't want to roll up the hoddie sleeve.

"Riley, you need to roll up your sleeve so I can see what the issue is." He said calmly.

"N-no, I can't" I stuttered out.

"Sweetie, I'm not going to judge you. Please" he said caringly.

"O-okay." I said and slowly rolled my sleeve up.

~~~~~~~~~~

So I ended up breaking my arm and the doctor put my arm in a cast. As far as I know the doctor didn't tell mom about the cuts on my arm.

The drive home has been quiet other then the few words my mom and Demi said to one another.

"So Riley can I be the first to write on your cast??" Demi asked with a wide smile.

"Yep. Sure Dem's." I said smiling back at her.

"Yay" she said happily and clapped her hands. 'God my sisters such a kid sometimes' I thought to myself.

"Oh my god are you okay" Maddie said running up to me as we walked through the front door of our house.

"Yep just a broken arm Mads." I said waving my arm a little and laughed.

"Omg, can I sign it?" Maddie yelled.

"Yep, but Dem's asked first then you can!" I said with a smile and she playfully pouted at me but soon cracked.

"What's with all the yelling" I heard someone say as they walked down the steps.

"Riley this is Bea. Bea this is my younger sister Riley." Maddie said introducing me to Bea as if we haven't met before.

"Lol Mads I already know Bea." I said laughing.

"Oh yeah" she's said laughing along with me.

~~~~~~~

Maddie, Bea and I have been hanging out in Maddie's room and I can't seem to keep my eyes off of Bea. She's so beautiful. And her voice is music to my ears I could listen to her talk all day.

"Riley" Maddie said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh, yeah?" I said looking at her.

"Mom says it's dinner time." She said with a chuckle.

"Okay be down soon" I told her then watched her walk out the room.

~~~~~

Dinner has passed and I couldn't stop thinking about Bea and all that. And ended up barley eating anything causing Demi to give me glares every so often. It also turns out Bea is spending the night tonight.

"Ri, you okay. Demi says as she walks into my room. Maddie soon followed and asked the same thing.

"Yeah I'm fine guys. Just a lot on my mind is all" I said smiling at them.

"Okay, I'm here if you need" Maddie said then walked out.

"You sure your okay baby girl?" Demi asked still not satisfied with my previous answer.

"Yes Dem's I'm sure like I said I have a lot on my mind" I said truthfully.

"About earlier?" She asked.

"Yeah" I said. It wasn't the whole truth but Demi didn't need to know about the Bea thing till I've figured this out some.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's Chapter 11. Let me know what y'all think of the story so far. Also do you want her parents to find out? Yes or no???

3 comments(3 different people) and 5 votes for next chapter! Will be up after Christmas tho!