~Chapter 14~

We all just finished eating dinner and cleaning up so I figured it was now or never with telling my parents.

"Hey uhh Mom, Dad...... Can we talk?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course." My mom replied.

"Dem's you and Maddie go upstairs and hang out or something." Dad said.

"Umm actually I want Demi to stay." I said quietly.

"So like a family meeting?" Mom asked confused.

"No. Just Demi, dad, you and me. Sorry Mads I'm just not ready for you to know right now" I said looking down not bearing to look my older sister in the eyes.

"It's okay Ri. I understand. I'm here when you are ready to tell me" she said and kissed my head and walked up to her room.

"So let's go in the living room and sit down." Demi said taking my hand in hers.

Once we were all seated, mom and dad sitting on the couch and me on Demi's lap in the chair.

"Sooo." I said awkwardly looking down and played with Demi's hands.

"Stop, Riley. Do like you did earlier and just take a deep breath and let it out" Demi said and removed her hands from mine.

I did as I did earlier and took a deep breath in and let it out then spoke.

"I like girls" I simply said. Again not looking my parents in the eyes or up at anyone.

"Aww that's great baby" mom said and walked over to me and Dem's and engulfed me in a hug.

"I better meet these girls before you date them. I will do the same with you like I did your sisters and their boyfriends" dad said with a serious tone then chuckled to lighten the mood.

"See everything turned out just fine." Demi said.

"Yeah it did. You still can't tell anyone! That includes Mar, Dallas and especially Wilmer!" I said turning and glaring at Demi knowing she would be the one to tell.

"And same goes for y'all. No telling anyone I will come out on my own to everyone when I'm ready."

"Oh and thanks" I said giving mom and Demi a hug before I walked over to dad and gave him a hug just to have him ruffle my hair up.

"Really dad! Now I have to go fix this" I said pointing to my hair jokingly knowing all I'm going to really do is brush my hair and move on with the day.

"Love you kiddo" dad said patting down my hair and kissing the too of my head.

"Love you too dad" I said then walked off up to my bedroom.

"Hey, just a heads up Wilmer is coming over and staying a few days" Demi said as we met up in the hallway.

"Okay. Night" I said before going back into my room and shutting the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slowly losing inspiration for this story. It's almost as fast as the amount of readers I've lost.

Anyways. I'm hoping to update this more now that the new semester has started and all. So it's a clean slate with school and grades now. Xx