~Chapter 36~

"Demi" I said knocking on her door as I heard soft sobs coming from her room.

"Not now Riley." She said back.

"You are crying are you okay?" I asked her.

"No." She replied.

"I'm coming in" I told her walking in. I saw Demi curled up in her bed with her covers pulled up to her chin and batman cuddled next to her.

"Demi, what's wrong?" I asked sitting next to her.

"Wilmer and I decided to break up. We are still friends and it was a mutual decision but it hurts." She said sobbing.

"Shhhh dems it's okay. Y'all are still friends. Everything is okay stop over thinking." I told her laying in bed next to her and started running my hands through her hair.

I soon heard soft snores  escaping out of Demi's mouth. I took this as my chance to go get mar and let her know.
I quietly walked to the guest room and knocked on the door.

"What" I heard a muffled voice say.

"Can I come in?" I asked her.

"Yeah" she replied and I walked in and saw mar sitting up in bed rubbing her eyes.

"Sorry to wake you. It's Demi" I said to her as I softly shut the door.

"What's wrong?" She asked more alert.

"She said her and Wilmer broke up. She said it was a mutual decision but I heard her crying from my room so I went and checked on her. She cried her self to sleep." I told mar.

"Okay I'll go sleep in the room with her. You go back to bed. Okay we will deal with this more in the morning. Thanks for telling me." Mar said kissing the top of my head and we both went our separate ways and headed off to bed.