~Chapter 30~

I tried rolling over to get up but I felt arms wrapped around me and the sound of soft snores coming from beside me. I looked over and saw Demi peacefully sleeping. I looked at the time and saw it was 8 am. I slowly got up not waking Demi and made my way downstairs to help mom prepare breakfast knowing that's what she was doing right now. And if In up and doing something early I will eat once breakfast is ready.

"Morning mommy" I told her with a smile as I rubbed my eyes causing mom to let out a giggle at me.

"What's funny?" I asked her.

"Your just so cute" she said walking over to me and kissed the top of my head before grabbing the eggs out of the fridge.

"Need any help?" I asked her.

"Yeah you could set the table and let the dogs back in please" she asked politely.

"Sure thing" I said setting the table and then let the dogs in.

"Anything else?" I questioned.

"Nope, you can go shower and get dressed if you want or watch tv." She told me as she cooked breakfast.

"Oh alright I was going to help with breakfast but I guess I can watch tv or go but Dem's or Maddie" I simply stated and walked off.

"Hey Demi. Get your ass up I'm so fucking bored!" I whined as I jumped on the bed. Demi muttered something that I couldn't understand.

"HEY DEMI!!!!! GET UP , GET UP, GET UP" I said jumping up and down on the bed.

"God dammit Riley shut up!" Demi said hitting my legs with a pillow causing me to fall of the bed.

"What's going on?" I heard my mom ask running up the steps.

"Are you okay?" She asked rushing over to me.

"Yes no thanks to Demetria" I said rolling my eyes when I said Demi's name.

"Hey you shouldn't have been jumping on the bed and screaming at 8:40 in the morning." She stated as if she won this.

"As if,no one else but you seemed to mind my yelling, and I'm up so you have to be. Just be happy I didn't wake you up at 0800" I said sticking my tongue out at her.

"Ugh whatever" she said as mom left laughing at us.

"Hey Dem's" I said my voice going quiet.

"Yeah Ri" she asked looking at me.

"Did Mar tell you??" I questioned.

"Yeah. Why didn't you come to one of us sooner?" She asked concerned.

"I was scared. I didn't want to believe it. I thought if I told someone it would all be real." I said as I looked down at my fingers and let the tears fall.

"Shh, baby we will deal with this okay. I promise it will all be okay" she said pulling me into her arms and whispering to me how it will all be okay as she rocks back and forth.

"Okay" I sighed just as mom called us down for breakfast.

"Carry me" I asked Demi not wanting to leave her embrace. Tho at times I want nothing to do with her she makes me feel safe.

~~

"What is going on?" Mom asked as Demi walked into the kitchen holding me.

"Nothing. I was lazy and didn't want to walk" I told her be fore having Demi set me on the floor so I could sit a the table.

"Okay. You two are weird" she said with a chuckle before bringing the juice to the table and setting it down with the rest of the food.

~~~~

"Breakfast was great mom thanks" I told her once we all finished eating.

Mom had to take Maddie to ariel, dad went to meet up with a few of his buddies and idk where Demi went so my day was basically spent watching Netflix alone in my room.