Chapter 38

"Hey" I heard someone say as I was sat on one of the park swings.

"Bea! Omg hey!" I yelled and hugged her. (Okay me when I meet my Bestfriend and when my friend Bea comes home)

"How are you? How have you been? I miss you!" She said as she released me and softly kissed my lips.

"I've been really good actually. I miss you too" I told her as I brushed a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Let's go yeah?" Bea asked.

"Yes!!" I smiled and grabbed my overnight bag and followed Bea to her house.

"I've missed you a lot I hope you know." I said breaking the silence.

"And I've missed you a whole lot"Bea responded as a smile spread across her face.

~~~~

"Beatrice!" I screamed as I felt water hit my face and soak my clothes.

"I swear to god you better run!" I yelled at her as I chased her around the downstairs portion of her house.

"Got you" I mumbled in her ear and left soft kisses along her face.

"Stop" Bea squealed and laughed.

"No. You soaked my only pair of pajamas you ass!" I said playfully hitting her arm then continued to attack her face with kisses as we laid on the kitchen floor.

"Girls. I'm heading to bed. Behave" Kim, Bea's mom stated.

"Yes ma'am" we both responded.

"Also don't wake your siblings please Bea!" She said sternly.

"I won't! We are going to watch a movie in my room" Bea responded and she wiggled herself out from under me.

"Let's go!" She said and I followed her up to her bedroom.

"I need clothes!" I told her as I looked at my soaked hoodie and pants. Bea looked at me a stuffed a laugh before walking to her closet to grab some pajamas for me.

"Here" she said walking out and tossing a pair of shorts and a tank top at me.

"You got pants?" I asked her.

"All dirty sorry" she said walking over to me and kissing my lips. "It's okay though I promise" she replied lovingly and pecked my lips as she rubbed her hands along my sides.

~~~~

"Goodnight beautiful" Bea said as she kissed the top of my head as I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't normally do this! Especially when I updated a few days ago. I am glad y'all like this story but I do get busy and I have a job now so I will have less time to write. So please comment I don't mind it, in fact I love it but don't bug me in my comments to update! :)