Chapter 40

"what should we do today" Bea mumbled against my lips as she kissed me.

"Humm. Can we go to that carnival? It looks so pretty." I told her remembering the carnival I saw in the distance on the way to her's yesterday.

"Of course anything for you princess." She said kissing me then got up and started getting g dressed. I soon followed her actions and headed over to my bag I grabbed my favorite black ripped skinny jeans and my favorite sleeping with Sirens tank top that I got with demi and Wilmer that time.(how many of y'all member that chapter??)

I got dressed and then brushed my hair out and parted it and did two French braid piggy tails(I do this all the time tbh.... I'm obsessed!)

"Let's go!" Bea said grabbing my ha d and pulling me out of her room.

"Woah hold on I don't have shoes." I said as I released her hand and ran back in her room and slipped on my black Tom's.

"Okay I'm ready" I told her as I intertwined our hands together.

~~~

"Bea! Get me the stuffed cat!! Please oh my god it's so cute!" I said tugging on her arm to the water shooting game.

"Okay okay chill out!" She said chuckling and gave the guy a ticket.

The buzzer sounded and Bea started shooting water into the target filling it all the way up.

"Winner! Which prize?" The worker asked dully.

"The kitty cat. Please" I said and pointed at the cat in the corner that was black and white with a purple nose.

My phone rang just as Bea and I got back to her house. I looked and saw it was demi and told Bea to be quiet.

"Hey Dems. I thought you were working late." I said as normally she only texts me checking on me.

"Change of plans. I am coming to get you! You have some explaining to do!" She said then hung up.