~Chapter 31~

"Hey kiddo" I heard a knock on my door frame, I looked and saw Demi standing there with mom and dad behind her.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked confused.

"We need to talk, about you know what" Demi said sending me a sad look.

"No" I stated.

"Come on baby girl we have to. If it wasn't this serious I wouldn't be making you do this" Demi said walking over to me and sat down next to me.

"I said no! It was hard enough once I'm not doing it again!" I snapped at her.

"Riley! That's un-" mom started but was cut off by Demi.

"Mom stop. Ri, I know you don't want to but we have to. You don't have to say much of you don't want but we need to talk and mom and Dad need to know." She said softly as she rubbed my back.

"Dem's I'm not ready to. You can tell them but I'm not going to be in the room. I want nothing to do with this at all!" I stated firmly.

"Alright. You don't have to talk about it yet, but I am letting them know" she said kissing the top of my head and left the room with mom and dad.

I couldn't hear the conversation but I could hear the gasps of shock and disbelief and the cries of mom from my room. I sat in my room as tears fell down my face and listened to the sound of voices coming from my computer as some show played on netflix.

"Hey sweetie" mom cooed.

"Hey" I mumbled

"I'm so sorry" she said as tears started to fall down her face again.

"Mom stop it's fine." I said getting annoyed with the situation.

"It's not fine " she stated sitting next to me.

"Just stop please!" I cried out.

"Ri baby" mom said sympathetically.

"Just leave. I want to be alone!" I mumbled as I buried my head into my pillow and cried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short. I've been busy with school, I'm stressed and I've had a crap ton of shit going on. Also I have writers block and need ideas. Hope y'all enjoyed anyways tho. Xx