~Chapter 5~

~ Maddie's POV ~ 😱😱

What I saw on Riley's twitter notifications yesterday has me worried. What if she ends up hurting herself or something. I don't know what I would do with out my little sister.

"Riley. Wake up. Mom said come eat" I said shaking her small frame. She's always been like this I was always jealous of her body.

"Go away. I'm tired" she said burying her head into the pillow more.

"Come eat and then you can do whatever" I told her trying to convince her to get up and eat a little.

"Okay" she groaned and slowly got up and followed me out the room.

"I thought you said mom was home" she asked when she saw it was just Demi and I." I didn't lie when I went up there mom was home.

"She was" I said defending myself.

"Mom said she went to run errands." Demi said casually answering the one question me and Riley both had.

"Okay. Ri, you want cereal?" I asked her. She didn't say anything just nodded her head. So I made herself and I a bowl and brought it to the table sitting down next to her. We ate our cereal in silence while Demi kept taking glances at Riley.

"JUST STOP!" Riley screamed.

~ Riley's POV ~

"JUST STOP" I screamed, startling Maddie and Demi. Demi's been taking glances at me all morning.

"If you have something to say, say it. Just please stop glancing at me!" I told her as Maddie tried to calm me down.

"Riley, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have pushed you out of the room like that yesterday. Please forgive me?" Demi said tears starting to fall. She wiped the tears away as I just glared at her.

"I love you" Demi said hugging me tightly.

'Lies' the voices shouted at me.

"Dem's, what do you want to do today?" I asked her. Hoping to make her happy. I hate when she or anyone I love is sad.

"Mall, park, ice cream? The beach?" Maddie said throwing suggestions out. Demi perking up at the mention of the beach. Oh no this will not end well.

"Yeah the beach!" Demi said. With a huge smile.

~~~~~

"Riley come on let's get in the water." Maddie said pulling me with her.

"N-no I'm good Mads. You and Demi go. y'all haven't had much time together since she got here." I told her and pushed her towards Demi.

After about an hour or so Demi decided she was tired and wanted to go home much to Maddie's displeasure. I swear Maddie is part fish or something any chance she gets she is in the water.

"Finally" I mumbled to myself.

"What was that?" Demi asked curious as to what I had said.

"Nothing Dem's." I said giving her a smile and walked to the car.

"So I was thinking maybe we could watch a movie when we get home" Demi said turning her head to look back at me and Maddie.

"DEMI EYES ON THE ROAD FOR FUCKS SAKE" I screamed causing Demi to slam on the breaks or she would have ran into the car a head of us.

"Riley language" Demi said sternly. I looked at Maddie and we both burst into a fit of laughter.

"What" Demi said confused.

"Y-you a-re the w-wrong person t-to say s-something about someone's l-language d-Dem's." Maddie choked out.

"Shut up!" Demi mumbled playfully glaring at us as she was stopped at a stop sign.

~~~~

We've been home for a good 20 minutes. We are all changed into sweats and are on the couch in the living room watching a movie cuddled up on the couch. Well Maddie and Demi are cuddled up on the couch together, I'm on the opposite end staring at the wall behind the tv. I'm not sure what movie we are watching, I've let my mind wander and let them get the best of me, having different scenarios of today play out in my head.

'What if Demi actually found out? She'd hate me wouldn't she?'

'She already hates you' the voice told me.

"No" I mumbled quietly.

"You say something Riley" Demi said looking over at me.

"No" I said glancing at her then looked at the tv.

I finally saw that we where watching the notebook and it was the part where the guy was kissing her in the rain. Demi must have let Maddie pick the movie out. I closed my eyes and let my thoughts consume me till I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do y'all think? Let me know. Xx