~Chapter 33~

"Bye" I said to Bea before she ran off back home before my family came back.

I got up an went to the living room turning the tv on and grabbed an apple to make it look like I hadn't just laid in bed all day like I had.

My phone buzzed and I quickly picked it up seeing it was Maddie telling me that they are on there way home. I replied with an 'okay love ya' and continued munching on my apple.

~~~

"Heyyyy" I said looking up from the tv to see mom and dad walking through the door Demi and Maddie following behind them.

"Heyo" Maddie said flopping on top of me.

"Owe. Oh my god Maddie" I said trying to push her off but had no luck. I looked up at Demi with pleading eyes but she ignored me and proceeded to ask me a question.

"Did you eat?" She said bluntly.

"Yes." I said back just as blunt.

"What did you have?" She asked to see if I was lying

"An apple." I said throwing the apples core at her causing her to glare at me.

"What I wasn't hungry be happy I ate that!" I said wiggling from under Maddie and ran over to dad.

"Hi daddy" I said looking up at him.

"What did you do?" He asked.

"Nothing but I think Demi's mad at me and I don't know why." I said sadly.

"Why don't you ask her?" He suggested.

"Because she's pissed. Why would I talk to an upset and mad Demi? That won't end well on anyone's part." I stated knowingly.

~~~~

"You don't give a fuck Demi. God even Mar cares more than your fake ass. I'm staying here I'm not going back with you. You aren't my sister anymore!" I yelled at Demi slamming my door shut.

Demi again was trying to force me into talking and eating like she normally does. What she doesn't realize is she's unbearable when she's like that.