~Chapter 10~

I've spent the past few days avoiding Demi much to my parents displeasure and pleading to get me to talk to her.
I didn't, I did not want her to be home in the first place let alone be forced to be around her everyday.

Mom and dad are still making us spend everyday together and Demi's been trying to get me to talk to her. The only people I've been talking to the past few days is mom and dad, and Dallas when she's here and Maddie.

"Come on Riley, how many times do I have to say I'm sorry?" Demi begged.

"Oh my god Demi just shut up okay. You may be sorry but that doesn't change how you made me feel when you yelled at me okay! I'm going to my room so leave me alone" I yelled at her then walked up the stairs and too my room shutting the door behind me.

~~~~~

"Riley, I know you are asleep and told me to leave you alone and that your tired of hearing me say I'm sorry. But I really do mean it. I shouldn't have acted the way I did baby girl. It was uncalled for. I should be acting like the adult but instead I acted like a child. Please forgive me." Demi said to me as a few tears slipped out and onto my cheek. Right now she thinks I'm asleep because I'm laying on my bed with my eyes shut.

Demi was about to get up and leave when I grabbed her hand.

"Stay" I said quietly. And she did as told and cuddled up next to me.

"So how have you been doing?" Demi said looking at me with concern and worry written on her face.

"I've b-been good" I said trying to hide my nervousness of the question but failing at it.

"Riley, please don't lie to me." Demi said.

"I said I'm good Dem's. Why don't you believe me?"

"Because you stuttered and I know you better then that. Can I please see your wrists." She's asked calmly.

"No!" I said hugging my arms tightly to my chest.

"Riley I'm not trying to play a game here. Let me see your wrists." She said sternly.

"No" I snapped.

"Please." She said glaring at me with the "I will tell mom" look.

"Fine, but YOU can't tell mom" I said as I sat up and pulled my sleeves up reveling my cut and scarred arms.

"Riley, we've talked about this why?"

"Because"

"Why? Because isn't an answer." She said looking me dead in the eyes.

"I can't tell you" I knew if I told Demi that she was the reason I did this then she would be heartbroken and I don't want that. As much as I don't like her sometimes she's my sister and I don't like seeing her hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, I'm back hope you enjoy. ❤️💖

Comment, Vote & follow!!!