~Chapter 34~

So mom and dad forced me to go back home with Demi. I'm not as mad at her anymore but she's still pissed off at me for no reason.

"Demi" I said timidly causing her to look up at me.

"What?" She said rather rudely.

"Why are you mad at me?" I asked her as a few tears fell down my face.

*POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING *

"Because you are so fucking stupid. Your ass needs to be grateful and take the help your given. Don't say people don't care then bitch when they try and help and show they care. Open your god damn fucking eyes and see! It's sad to say you have all these people that care about you and you are too god damn blind to see it. Get over yourself." Demi said slapping me across the face just as Wilmer walked through the door. Wilmer immediately ran over to me and pulled me into his lap and holding me to his chest.

"I hate you" I muttered out to Demi.

"Demi. I don't know what's caused this but you have no right to yell at her or slap her." Wilmer said somewhat sternly.

"Can I go" I mumbled looking at Wilmer.

"No. You are staying right here. I care and want you to be okay" he mumbled kissing the top of my head.
I feel Wilmer is like a big brother now.

"Okay Fez whatever you say." I said leaning into his chest and closing my eyes listening to his heartbeat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Filler sorry it's short. I wanted to right a lover chapter but I'm pissed and feel like shit also all that Demi said I said to let's call them satans spawn. They deserved it unlike Riley here okay, I'm pretty sure Riley didn't tweet out no one cares after having me stay up the night before talking them out of relapsing and shit! I promise because I have a few people backing me up on this. Anyways I should go now love you.