~Chapter 17~

"Bea" I said quietly.

"REALLY?" Maddie said with no emotion.

"Yeah" I said worriedly not knowing if it was a good or bad "really".

~~~ possible trigger warning! Read at your own risk! Xx ~~~~~

"THATS SO CUTE OH MY GOD" Maddie soon squealed which made me sigh in relief that she's okay with this.

"So you don't care that I like girls or your best friend for that matter?" I ask her.

"No, oh my god why would I care if you liked girls or guys? That's stupid like whoever the fuck you want. And I mean I don't exactly like the fact you like Bea because ew that's my friend but I don't see her like you do so that's probably why" Maddie said laughing at herself.

"Thank god I was so worried you would hate me or something" I told her.

"Nah I couldn't hate you. Now you should tell Bea how you feel. Y'all would be so cute together oh my god" Maddie said again squealing.

"Yeah can you send her in here?" I asked.

"YES!" She yelled and ran out the room. Bea soon coming in.

"Hey, umm close the door and have a seat." I said patting the empty space beside me.

"So what's up?" Bea asked.

"Okay I'm going to tell you something but please promise not to freak out." I told her.

"Okay I promise" she said timidly.

"Okay. So firstly I umm like girls." I said to her.

"Okay" she said with a smile an laughed a little.

"And I uh happen to have a crush on someone" I told her.

"Oh my god who?" She asked excitedly.

"You" I said and took her hand into mine.

"M-me?" She asked.

"Yeah you. That's why I was acting strange around you. When you joined the group hug today and you had your arms around my waist.... It made my body fill with tingles. It's hard to explain but I liked it. I really really like you." I told her.

"R-really? I mean I umm I've got to go" she said and ran out my room shutting the door behind her and down the stairs. I got up and locked the door.

"FUCK!" I screamed throwing the picture of Maddie, Bea and I across the room and watching it shatter as I broke down into sobs on the floor broken glass surrounding me.

"God I'm such a fuck up" I yelled out as the sobs continued.

I heard banging on my door the instant the picture shattered against the wall. But I chose to ignore it and I still continue to ignore it. I grabbed a shard of glass and held it between my hands as I examined it. It was pretty sharp, and kinda pointy like a triangle.

I held the piece of glass against my wrist and started to drag it across my arm. But before I could make a cut my bedroom door busts open and I immediately throw the piece of glass across my room.

I felt a pair strong arms wrap around me and a few gasps from people outside my room. I looked up and saw Wilmer had me in his arms then picked me up and sat me up on my bed still not letting me go.

"What is going on?" My parents asked at the same time.

"I got mad and threw my picture at the wall" I said looking down ashamed of my actions.

"Why? This is uncalled for!" My mother snapped. As Bea was stood behind my mom and looked down at the floor knowing why I did what I did.

"I got upset. I messed up. Okay. I'm fine now. I'm sorry mommy" I said trying to wiggle out of Wilmer's grasp but he was much stronger then me.

"Mommy, make him let me go!" I screamed tears running down my face.

"Baby calm down. Wilmer let her go" my mother said. Wilmer looked up at Demi asking if he could let me go and she nodded and he let me go. I immediately wrapped my arms around my mom and repeated 'sorry' over and over again while she tried to calm me down.

"Riley, you need to calm down" my mom said rubbing her hand up and down my back.

"I can't" I choked out. The thought of everyone almost seeing my darkest secret was hard on me. This all could have gotten out and I don't need to put my parents through this again.

"Here let me try" I heard a soft voice say then Demi appear in front of me.

"I want mommy!" I cried as my mom handed me over to Demi.

"Shh, once you are calmed down you can go back to mom okay" Demi said soothingly and started to humm as she rubbed my back.

"Okay" I told her as I started to calm down.

"Once I was completely calmed down and wiggled out of Demi's embrace and cuddled back up to my mom.

"Riley what's going on?" My mom asked calmly. Though she was calm when asking it felt like my whole world was crashing down around me.

"What do you mean?" I asked her nervously.

"Why did you get so upset?" She said.

"I can't tell you. Not while everyone's in here." I told her.

"Well Demi and Wilmer are cleaning up the glass, but your dad can take Maddie and Bea out and go do something" she suggested and I just nodded in response, and dad too that as his cue to leave with Maddie and Bea.

"Sooo" my mother asked sitting me down in front of her.

"Well, I talked to Demi earlier about what I should do about telling Maddie that I like girls and then what I should do about telling the person that I like how I feel. And if you can't tell that didn't go according to plan with the telling the girl how I feel" I told mom and nervously scratched my arms which caused Demi to glare at me.

"Sorry" I mumbled.

"What are you sorry for?" My mom asked confused.

"For throwing the picture" I said quickly making an excuse.

"It's okay baby. I'm glad it was just you throwing a picture" she said and pulled me into a hug.

"I love you mom"

"I love you too sweetie" she said and kissed the top of my head. I then got up and hugged Demi.

"I love you Dem's. Thanks for everything I told her and squeezed her tightly in the hug.

"And your alright Wilmer" I said and saw Demi's face light up with an accomplished smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 votes for next chapter!

Will dedicate the next chapter to the first commenter! (Please be unique when commenting not just the normal 'I love this' or something xx)