~Chapter 28~

"Riley" I heard someone say as they shake me awake.

"Huh what?" I said confused.

"Get up, we are going to visit mom and dad today. I forgot to tell you to pack yesterday so I did it earlier." Demi said.

"Okay" I muttered and groggily got up brushing my hair and putting it in a pony tail then brushed my teeth and washed my face. I didn't bother changing as I was in sweats and a hoodie so I slipped my shoes on then made sure I put deodorant on and spritzed myself with body spray then chucked those into my bag along with my computer and phone charger.

"Dem's how many days are we staying there?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen with my bag in hand along with my phone.

"4 days and 3 nights. I didn't pack much for you as you still have clothes at home." Demi said as she ate a bowl of cereal.

"Okay. Sounds good when are we leaving?" I asked her yet another question.

"In about 15. You need to eat!" Demi said setting a bowl and spoon, a box of cereal and the milk in front of me.

"No thanks it's to early" I simply stated. And brushed off her attempts to make me eat. She should know by now I'm not a morning person and that I don't eat really early either. Demi sighed in defeat as I scrolled through twitter.

"How about I bring a granola bar and eat it on the plane when I'm hungry." I told her hoping she would feel better about this and stop worrying herself so much.

"That works. Also Wilmer won't be joining us as he's filming" She said as she got a granola bar from the cabinet.

~~~~

"MOMMY" I screamed as I saw my mom standing in the airport terminal waiting for Demi and I's arrival .

"I've missed you baby girl" she says hugging me tightly.

"I missed you too." I told her and let go.

"Maddie" I said pulling Maddie into a hug.

"It's so noisy without you, I miss having my little sister." She said with a chuckle.

"Well don't you think your funny" I said chuckling. I wasn't noisy at all, if anything I was quieter then a mouse.

"I've missed you so much" I told her.

"I've missed you too..... So has someone else. I think she misses you more than I do." Maddie said laughing because we both know who she's talking about.

"Well can you please not tell her I'm home? I'm not ready to face her yet" I said pleadingly. Yes I've talked to Bea, but I'm still not ready to see we face to face till I give her an answer.

"Let's go home you two" I head Demi call out to Maddie and I.

Mom had taken my bag from me so Maddie and I linked as and skipped out of the airport terminal and through the parking lot to the car laughing and joking with one another.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I updated again..... Any ideas of what they should do while Demi and Riley are there?

What do you want to see more of:

Demi/Riley?

Riley/Marissa?

Riley/Maddie?

Demi/Marissa?

Riley/Wilmer?

Also here are a few lockscreens I made out of bordom. 2 are the same lyrics just put on differently. ALL SONGS GO TO SONG POSTED AT THE TOP!

 ALL SONGS GO TO SONG POSTED AT THE TOP!