~Chapter 12~

I was sitting in my room writing in my journal again when I heard a knock on my door. I put my pen in the open book where I had been writing and shut it placing it under my pillow.

"Come in" I called out.

"Hey" Bea said awkwardly.

"Hey" I said back and looked down.

"Ummm I was told to get you for lunch oh and Maddie said not to fall down the steps again." She said then left.

Well if this wasntt the most awkward conversation ever. And to make it worse I was sat between Demi and Bea at the table.

"Hey Dem's" I said hugging her then sitting down in the chair.

"What's for lunch" I asked.

"Tacos. Now eat up" mom said and sat a plate with two soft shelled tacos in front of me.....'let the challenge begin' I thought to myself.

I successfully ate both of the tacos on my plate but not without making a mess of myself because eating a taco with one hand isn't the easiest.

"Thanks mom. I need to go wash up now" I said with a laugh.

"Okay sweetie" she said chuckling at me.

~~~~~~~~

"Hey. Wanna come swimming with Maddie and I?" Bea asked from my doorway.

"Uhh no thanks" I replied a little uneasy.

"come on please!!!" Bea begged.

"Bea I said no okay!" I said loudly.

"What's going on?" Demi called from her room then walked out.

"Bea is trying to get me to go swimming with her and Maddie. And I said no. I mean it would be kinda hard to swim with a cast on my arm." I stated Demi already knowing the other reason I didn't want to go swimming.

"Oh yeah. Sorry" Bea said with disappointment and embarrassment.

"Bea, wait." I said and she turned around.

"It's okay." I said getting up and giving her a hug.

"Okay" she said with a small smile then walked out.

"Sorry Dem's. You didn't have to come in here ya know I could have handled it" I said chuckling.

"I know I just wanted to make sure everything was okay" she said kissing my head and walked off back to her room.

"Hey Dem's" I said walking into her room.

"Yeah"
"Can you help me" I asked her

"what is it?" She asked.

"Umm I feel bad for yelling at Bea so I was thought um maybe I would get my bathing suit on and sit out there with them. But I'm worried about you know..." I said trailing off at the end.

"Yeah come one let's get your bathing suit on and see what we have to work with." She said and pushed me out of her room.

I grabbed my clean bathing suit from my top dresser drawer and walked into my closet to change. I looked at myself in the mirror hanging on the door and my eyes immediately drifted to my thighs. Dem's never seen the amount of cuts on my thighs not does she know how long I've actually done this.

"Demi is my door shut?" I asked her.

"Yes and locked" she replied.

"Okay. Umm please don't be mad" I told her before stepping out in front of her.

"baby girl" she said with tears falling gently down her face.

"I'm sorry" I said looking down in shame.

"What do I do?" I questioned. Demi already knowing what I was getting at.

"Do you have a skirt or something you can wear to cover your thighs? And I can put make up on your wrist" she said sadly.

"Umm yeah" I said and walked over to my closet and pulled out my black high low skirt and put it on giving Demi a little twirl.
The black skirt went well with my mint green bathing suit top.

"Okay come with me" Demi said pulling me across the hall to her bedroom and straight into her in suit bathroom. She pulled out her make up and started to century cover my arm with the powder till you couldn't tell that there was anything there.

"Thanks please come out there with us. I need you" I begged.

"alright" she said and went and grabbed her black bikini and slipped it on.

"Wait sunscreen I need help!" I told her as she sprayed my body down with sunscreen then I repeated and did the same to her.

"Going out back with Maddie" I told mom as we passes the living room.

"Don't get your cast wet Riley." Mom said sternly.

"Yes ma'am. Love you" Demi and I said in unison.

"You came! Maddie squealed and ran over to me. And you brought Demi!" She said laughing.

"Yeah I felt bad for snapping at Bea I thought the least I could do was come out and get some sun and I brought Demi along for company since I can't swim" I said and wiggled my arm wound that had the cast on it.

"Ahh well glad you could join us" she said with a smile then ran back off in to the pool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's chapter 12..... Sorry it's really crappy. Please send me ideas!!! Xx