~Chapter 23~

"Dem's, come help me pack!" I called out to her from my room.

"She's not here princesa" Wilmer stated walking out of Demi's room and to the doorway of mine and leaned against the door frame.

"Oh well then can you help me pack?" I asked pleading. I looked around my room at the two giant suitcases and clothes and crap that's been thrown around my room.

"Sure, you pack like Demi. Let's straighten up some then start with clothes. I suggest only take half your clothes and leave half here for now. " Wilmer said as he started straightening up my room.

"Okay that sounds great. Thanks Fez" I said hugging him. This is the first hug I've actually willingly gave him.

"No problem princesa" he said hugging me back.

~~~~

"Fuck I've got a lot of shit" I said as I plopped down on my bed. Wilmer and I had just finished packing what I would take to Demi's and put back everything I would keep at home.

"Language you know your mother doesn't like you talking that way" Wilmer said jokingly scolding me knowing it won't stop me from talking this way.

"We she can fucking deal with it" I screamed laughing.

"Riley!" My mom scolded.

"Sorry mom. I blame Demi! She taught Maddie and I to say bitch when I was 6" I called out to her.

"HEYY" I heard Demi whine.

"It's true Dem's!" I said chucking and ran out my too and carefully down the steps. This was perfect because Demi had her back towards me so I ran and jumped on her back.

"Hiya" I said and turned my head and looked at her, Demi doing the same.

"Hey baby. You packed?" She asked.

"Yep Fez was kind enough to help when you ditched me" I said sticking my tongue out at her.

"Sorry, I had a meeting baby" she told me and set me down then turned to face me.

"You could have told me" I said with a hint of sadness.

"I know I'm sorry beautiful. You were asleep when I left. You looked so peaceful I didn't want to disturb you." Demi said kissing the top of my head and turned to look at me.

"It's okay your job comes first" I told her.

"It shouldn't but sometimes it does" Demi said and kissed the top of my head.

"I'm just going to head up to my room. When are we leaving?" I asked

"10 am flight tomorrow morning we need to be at the airport no later then 9:30 at the latest. So out the house by 8am" Demi responded.

"Alrighty" I told her and headed off to my room.

I sat there writing for a bit till I got bored so I plugged my phone up to my iHome and put my phone on shuffle the first song to come on was We Like It Loud by sleeping with sirens, then Father by Demi obviously and then Happy Song by Bring me the Horizon it almost gave me a heart attack going from the softness of Father to the drums and guitar of Happy Song.(This actually just happened to me.... It wasn't funny. Now Happy Song is on repeat. Song attached at the top!)

"SO LETS SING ALONG A LITTLE GOD DAMN LOUDER TO A HAPPY SONG AND PRETEND ITS ALL OKAY" I sang along to the song as I danced around my room.

"Dear god Riley turn that shit off" my dad said from the hall.

I turned around to see Demi there video taping me, mom looking slightly amused, and dad standing there trying to stifle a laugh.

"Sorry" I mumbled and walked over to my phone and stopped my music and took my phone off my iHome and sat on my bed.

"No riles I was just joking princess. Demi was hoping to get a reaction out of her videotaping you and my job was to get your attention. Dad said sitting down in front of me.

"Oh okay." I said still not looking at any of them. I get it was a joke, but I was having fun and felt happy and that ruined my mood.

~~~~~

"Riley. Time to get up!" I heard Demi say shaking me.

"Okay. Carry me!" I told her. I can't I have to carry your bags to the car. Demi said.

"Then send Fez to do that. I want my Demi!" I said grabbing hold her arm and not letting go if it.

"Baby, are you okay?" Demi asked. I just shook my head.

"What's wrong?" She asked worried.

There was so much wrong, I was going to be away from my parents for who knows how long. And right now I just don't trust myself to be alone.

"I-I don't want to be alone" I somehow managed to get out.

"Okay baby, I have to finish getting ready and so do you unless your going in that." She said pointing to my shorts and tank top. I immediately shook my head and pointed at the sweats and pull over at the foot of my bed.

"I assume that means I'm dressing you. So at least sit up." Demi asked. I sat up and she helped me get my clothes on before we headed over to her room so she can finish getting ready.

"Come brush your teeth" Demi said as she walked into the bathroom and held out my tooth brush. I walked into her bathroom and brushed my teeth and used Demi's brush to brush through my hair before I threw it into a messy bun. Once done I plopped down onto Demi's bed.

"Whoa, princesa you need to get a move on it. We leave soon. Dem's are her bags downstairs?" Wilmer asked.

"No can you grab them please we have run into a few issues this morning so I wasn't able to bring then down" Demi said and went back to whatever she was doing. I couldn't tell I had my head shoved into Demi's pillow that I was cuddled up to.

"Let's go" Demi said trying to get me up.

"I don't want to!" I said.

"It's this or you go to a treatment center. So come one. I promise when I see progress we can come visit okay" Demi said.

"Okay" I said standing up taking the pillow I was cuddled up with, with me.

"Umm what are you doing" Demi asked with a chuckle.

"I'm taking a pillow obviously. I mean you should know what that is you do it all the time" I told her.

"Whatever, let's go" Demi said and walked down the steps with me following behind her.

"Bye Maddie, don't miss me too much at school." I said giving her a big hug.

"I will try not to" she said with a chuckle.

"Bye mommy" I said on the verge of tears.

"Bye baby girl. I love you. Behave for Dem's okay and stay strong"

"I love you too" I told her then pulled away and walked to dad.

"Bye daddy. I love you" I said by this time I was sobbing.

"Bye beautiful. I love you so much." He said and kissed the top of my head before releasing the hug. I immediately clung to Demi's side.

"Come on baby" Demi said picking me up and walking out to the car and sat me in the backseat, her sitting next to me and Wilmer on the other side of me and Max driving.

I looked out the back window as we pulled away from the house and I saw my family get smaller and smaller till I couldn't see them anymore.