~Chapter 15~

"Riley, it's time to get up" mom said shaking me.

"Okay. I will be down in a bit" I told her and curled up in my blankets. That didn't last long though. Maddie and Demi soon ran into my room and yanked my covers off of me.

"Fuck! Why!" I whined.

"Because mom said you need to get up. Besides Wilmer is coming over and Maddie mentioned something about Bea coming to hang some before y'all start school in about 3 weeks." Demi said as she sat next to me.

"Oh, okay. Wake me up when they both leave. Thanks!" I said and rolled over.

"You can always have one of your friends over." Demi said which caused Maddie to snicker.

"Shut up!" I pointed at Maddie.

"What why does she need to shut up. Maddie what's going on" Demi said confused.

"She doesn't have any friends to invite over" Maddie told her then darted out of the room.

"Fuck you Madison!" I said chasing after her. (It's always weird writing parts w/ Maddie because that's my name! 😂-)

"No running down the steps! We don't want anymore trips to the hospital please" mom yelled at Maddie and I as we were running around the house.

I was chasing Maddie till I bumped into someone......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another update! Who should she bump into??? WILMER OR BEA??? Take your pick!

2 comments(different people) and two votes for next chapter.