~Chapter 25~

"Marissa" I screamed as I saw her pull up and get out of her car.

"Riley, oh my god. Please don't do this again" she cried.

"I'm sorry. Can we go back to Demi's" I asked her feeling exhausted.

"Of course baby. Let's go" she mumbled into my ear then let me go.

~~~~

I haven't slept yet, I can't the images of what happened keep playing over and over in my head. I never heard Marissa leave so I assume she's staying the night, but I did hear the slam of the door and jingling of keys when Wilmer and Demi got home.

I heard the patter of them walking up the steps getting louder and louder till someone stopped in front of my door slowly opening it.

"Hey" Demi said as she walked over to my bed and sat.

I didn't respond or even look at her. If I did I would break and Demi would ask what was going on and I don't have the heart to tell her. I can't tell anyone. I know I should but telling someone means accepting the fact it happened and I don't want to accept it.

"I love you" Demi said kissing the top of my head. I guess she got the idea that I wasn't in the mood for talking so she left shutting the door behind her.

I sat there staring at the wall till I was called down for breakfast. I got up, still in the same clothes from yesterday and slowly made my way down the stairs.

"Hey" Demi said to me. I looked at her then looked away again not even replying to her. I looked over at Marissa who was giving glances to Demi. I sat down at the bar and stared out the window that was above the sink.

"Morning princesa" Wilmer said setting a hand on my shoulder as he walked over to Demi.

I took everything in me not to scream. I know he won't hurt me but the thought of any man touching me scares me. I got up out of my seat and ran to the nearest bathroom and empty the contents in my stomach which wasn't really anything because I hadn't eaten breakfast yet. Tears slowly feel down my face as I collapsed on the floors

"It's okay baby" Demi said running into the bathroom and cradled me in her arms. I didn't resist her this time, instead I buried my head into her chest and let myself relax.

"What's the matter beautiful. Mar told me what happened last night" Demi asked soothingly.

"I-I, sorry" was all I managed to get.

"Did something happen?" Demi asked.

"No" I told her confidently.

"Did you hurt yourself?" Demi asked her next question, this time with worry laced in her voice as she asked.

"No Dem's" I said showing her my arms free of any fresh marks other than a few bruises.

"Where'd you get that from?" Demi questioned but had a hint of seriousness to her voice.

"I don't know Dem's" I said pulling my arm to my chest only to have it pulled back away from me and Demi's eyes examining the hand like mark on my wrist.

"Riley you need to tell me what happened. I can't help if I don't know." Demi said sadly.

"WHO SAID I ASKED FOR YOUR HELP WITH THIS?" I shouted but she stayed quiet.

"EXACTLY" I shouted and pushed myself out of Demi's embrace and walked up to my room slamming the door behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What should happen? Any ideas??

Comment and Vote

I updated again 😱 I'm using writing as a distraction and I've been in a car a lot so that means more writing time.

Look what I pre-ordered today. Y'all should too!!! Tell Kellin I(BringMeThe_Demi) sent you when you tweet him or the band a photo on twitter. (That's my twitter...go follow?)don't forget to tag me in the tweet as well.