~Chapter 22~

"Mar!!" I screamed as we walked in the front door.

"Hey ya little goof ball" she said and gave me a big hug.

"Hey" I said as I buried my head in her shoulder as she just held me..... Okay it was more like I refused to let her go.

"I need to breath and see your sister" mar said trying to wiggle out of my embrace.

"But I don't want you too" I complained.

"Riley let her go" mom said sternly. I did as told and let Marissa go and plopped down on the couch next to Maddie.

"You scared us you know." Maddie said not looking away from the tv screen.

"Sorry" I said looking down feeling bad about what I did. I didn't mean to hurt my family though. I slowly got up because I get lightheaded still if I don't, and started up to my room.

"Where are you going" I heard my moms voice call after me.

"M-my r-room I'm tired" I confessed. I was absolutely drained.

"Take a nap on the couch then" my mom said reasoning with me, well trying to anyways.

"No. I want to lay in my bed." I argued and started up the steps and into my room passing the bathroom along the way wishing I didn't.

When I saw the bathroom I immediately froze in front the door just staring at the mess across the floor that I had made.

"Come on" Demi said pushing me into her room and setting me down on her bed. Maddie and Marissa right behind her.

"You two stay with her I'm going to help mom, dad and Wilmer" Demi said and left the room. I scared emotionless at the wall in front of me.

"Hey beautiful girl what ya thinking about" Mar asked.

That one question caused me to break down into tears and uncontrollable sobs to the point I had to gasp for air. I felt someone get up then soon return as the bed dipped down again.

"Baby girl you need to calm down. Breath in and out, match me okay" Demi said soothingly as he laid my head on her chest. I did as she said and matched her breathing and about 5 minutes later I felt myself finally calm down and my breathing return to almost normal.

"S-sorry" I said burying my face into Demi's chest wishing I could somehow just disappear.

"Shh, it's okay you don't have to be sorry baby" Demi said as she rubbed my back and kissed the top of my head. I soon felt someone start to run their fingers through my hair an instantly knew it was Mads by they way they were doing it and how it felt.

"Don't stop mads" I said muffled by Demi's chest but she let out a laugh and said okay.

"You know mom and dad are going to want to talk about this right" Demi said after a while.

"Yeah I know don't remind me" I said looking up at her.

"I can go with you if you want to when they ask to talk to you" Demi suggested and I just nodded yes not trusting myself to really talk more then I already had.

Mom, dad and Wilmer soon walked into my room Wilmer sitting down next to Demi and rested his hand on her thigh and mom and dad stood in the door way.

"Are we having a get together in my room?" I questioned wondering why the fuck everyone was in my room.

"No" mom said seriously while everyone else let out a chuckle.

"Mom Demi has to ask you something" I said while jumping up and running and hiding behind Marissa.

"What is it Demi?" My mom questioned while Demi flicked my foot causing me to laugh.

"I was wondering if I could maybe umm take Riley with me to LA when Wilmer and I go back." She asked.

"Are you sure you can handle her?" Dad asked.

"Yes I'm sure and I'm sure Wilmer will help if needed and keep me in check" Demi assured our parents.

"Fine. What about school?" Mom asked.

"Umm I didn't think of that" Demi said with a sigh.

"Hermosa we can get her a tutor to come to the house and school her" wire said kissing Demi's temple.

"That can work, sounds better then actually going to school." I stated poking my head up from where it was leaned against Marissas chest and looked at my parents with a pleading look before speaking up.

"Please mom let's go. I want to get better, let Demi try and help. And if this doesn't work send me to a treatment center. I will do what she and Fez ask of me. Please" I asked still looking at my parents and earned a chuckle from Wilmer.

"Alright fine she can go back to LA with you."

"Oh Dem's! Here before I forget" I said jumping up and reaching under my bed for Demi's gift and handed it to her. I watched as she opened it Wilmer smiling at her excitement.

"Oh my god Ri, I love it!" Demi said staring at it in aww then showed everyone.

"Did you make that kiddo?" Marissa asked.

"Yeah. Well I decorated it. Then Fez approved of how it looked!" I said and stuck my tongue out at Wilmer him doing the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Early update for getting this to over 1000 reads!

Vote, comment and
Go follow my twitter @BringMeThe_Demi