Chapter 44

It's now 4 years later, today I turn 17. I'm back and living with my parents now. I was told I have a surprise so I'm hanging out in my room with Bea cuddling. Everyone finally came to terms and forgave her and allowed me to date her.

"Babe your phone" I told be shaking her from her day dream.

"Thanks" she said and got up. She looked at her phone before typing something quickly and then pulling me down stairs.

"What's going on" I asked my parents confused.

"You will see soon sweet pea" mom said and ran her fingers through my hair.

"Ugh, I thought whatever my surprise is was Ready" I whined.

"Stop whining, I didn't know you were that excited to see me." I heard that oh so familiar voice say.

"DEMI!" I screamed as tears fell down my face. Maddie was next to her.

"MADS" I screamed hugging her too. Maddie was off at college so I wasn't expecting her to be here either. I see her more than demi tho.

"Thank you guys. This is amazing" I said tears freely falling.

~~~

I am now 25 and I work as a photographer and journalist for Rolling Stone magazine. Bea and I are happily married with a daughter of our own her name is Gracie Mae Miller. She isnt biologically ours, we adopted her but we treat her like she is. She is only 5 months old.

🌸🌸🌸

I hope y'all enjoyed this story. I hope this ending was good. I'm not sure if I will do a sequel or not for this. Thanks for coming along on this journey and supporting my book. Love y'all a lot.