Sweet Imagine

This imagine is for @Binx37569
•Jace's POV•
"You know you like her" Sean said. I looked over at the table where Riele, Ella, and Bianca were sitting. Bianca is beautiful, long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. I've liked her for a really long time now. But I just don't know how to tell her.
"I don't" I said lying
"Then why are you still staring at her?" Sean said smirking. I pulled my gaze off of Bianca and faced Sean.
"I swear I don't like her" I said, still lying.
"Hey guys" A voice said. I looked up and met those beautiful blue eyes that I love so much.
"Hey Bianca" Sean said
"H-hey Bianca" I said blushing
"So I'm throwing a pool party and I was thinking you guys should come" she said smiling
"I-uh, I uh would uh-" I stuttered
"We'd love too" Sean said
"Ok, see you there" Bianca said. I nodded and smiled. She walked away and sat back down with Riele and Ella.
"Looks like we're going to a pool party" Sean said

•Bianca's POV•
"You did it!" Riele said giving me a high five
"I can't believe that I asked Jace to come to my party, I was so nervous" I said. You see, I've always had a crush on Jace. But I never had the guts to tell him. But hopefully at this pool party, things might change.
"I can tell that he likes you" Ella said
"You think so?" I asked
"I know so" Ella said smirking.

*Skip to pool party*
I changed into a black bikini and left my hair down. The party was going to start in fifteen minutes. I walked downstairs and set out all of the food and drinks. I turned on the music and threw some pool floated into the pool.
*15 minutes later*
The door bell rang. People are here! I opened the door and Ella, Riele, Sean, and Jace walked in. "Hey guys" I said smiling
"Hey Bianca" they said waving. I led them too the pool and I jumped in. It was only us five. I didn't want to have a big party, just my closest friends. Jace took off his shirt and I practically drooled. His abs were so perfect.
"Bianca" Riele said nudging me? I broke out of my gaze and turned to face her.
"Huh?" I asked
"You're staring" she said. I blushed a scarlet red and gave a weak smiled.
"Sorry" I said. She laughed and swam to where Ella was. I got out of the pool and walked to the cooler to get a water bottle. I felt like I was being watched, when I say I, I mean my ass. I turned around and saw Jace was staring at my ass, but when I turned around her looked the other way blushing. What's that all about?

•Jace's POV•
Oh my gosh, why does she have to be so sexy. I feel so happy inside when I'm around her. I have to tell her now, like right now. I got up and made my way towards Bianca. I tapped her shoulder and she turned around smiling.
"Oh, hey Jace. What's up?" She asked
"Can we go inside to talk, I need to tell you something" I said nervously
"Sure" she said. We walked inside and sat down on her living room couch
"I have been holding this in for a long time now, and I have to tell you" I said
"Jace, what's wrong?" She asked
"Bianca, I like you" I said. She stared at me. "I really like you, that's why I always stutter when you talk to me. That's why I always blush when you come around me. It's just that everything's perfect about you. You're kind, beautiful, funny, and smart. I mean, I'm surprised that you have had a boyfriend yet. But would you be my girlfriend?" I asked. Bianca looked at me and smiled. "I really like you too, and I would love to be your girlfriend" she said.

I leaned in and so did Bianca. Our lips connected and she wrapped her arms around my neck and my arms snaked around her waist. We pulled away.

"I love you" we both said smiling. I finally got Bianca❤️