Imagine for Neveah

This imagine is for JaceNormanisbae1
This imagine is sweet and dirty

-Neveah's POV-
My boyfriend Jace and I were at my house watching TV. It was a hit and sunny Tuesday and it was summer. I was so tired of being at school. My head was laying on Jace's chest while he had his arm around me. I took in his scent, which was vanilla and mint. I loved Jace so much.
"Hey babe?" Jace asked playing with my hair
"Yeah" I asked not taking my eyes off the TV screen
"I just wanted to say that I love you and one day I want to marry you" Jace said. I lifted my head off his chest and smiled at him.
"I love you too, and when you ask me I would say yes. Because you're my world" I said Jace smiled and cupped my face in his hands. He leaned in and gave me a gentle kiss. I smiled into the kiss and slowly moved away.
"I wanna do something" I said laying my head back down on his chest
"I have some ideas" Jace said, I could already tell that he was smirking
"No Jace people are coming over in 10 minutes to watch a movie" I said getting off of him and going into the kitchen. I could hear Jace following behind me. Next thing I know is that Jace grabs my waist and presses against me. Jace kisses my neck and I moan at the touch. Jace holds my waist and he start to grind on me. I could feel my heat getting turned on, but Jace and I are not going to do that now. I pushed away from him, turned around and glared at him. "I told you we're not doing this right now" I said giggling. Jace pouted and walked upstairs. I sighed and started to make the snacks.

10 minutes later guest started to arrive. I waved to Maeve, Riele, Sean, and Ella. Jace came back downstairs and greeted them too. We all sat down in the living room, I sat down on Jace's lap and he had his arms wrapped around my waist, I snuggled into the crook of his neck a and hit play. We were watching the Hunger Games. All of them. During the movie I felt Jace start to move around a bit, he slid his hands down a bit and grasped my waist. I could feel something poking me, I smirked, Jace had a boner. To tease him I bounced a little bit.
"Shit" Jace cursed under his breath. "Neveah, can I just move your hips back and forth for a while. I have to get rid of this boner" Jace said whispering in my ear. I smiled and faced him, he had a pleading look on his face.
"Fine" I said. Jace smiled and continued doing what he was doing. It was hard to focus on the movie when Jace was basically dry fucking me.
"Fuck, I'm close" Jace whispered, I checked to see if Elle, Sean, Riele, or Maeve was looking. But they were to focused on the movie. Jace started to rapidly rub against me. I started getting turned on.
"Jace, I need you" I whispered in his ear. Jace stopped and looked at me.
"Babe, there's people here" Jace said
"I'll make up an excuse for us to go upstairs ok?" I asked clarifying
"Ok" Jace said. I stood up.
"Hey guys I need to go wrapped my knee up with this tape and Jace needs to help me. We'll be back in a few" I said grabbing Jace's hand and leading him upstairs. Everybody nodded their heads and went back to watching the movie. We got to my room and opened the door. Jace shut the door and smashed his lips against mine. I moaned in his mouth and ran my hands up his shirt. He pinned me to the wall and took my shirt off. He connected his lips to my collar bone and started to suck and bite.
"Fuck Jace, just get inside me already" I said moaning. Jace smirked and unclipped my bra. He sucked on one boob while rubbing me through my jean shorts. I spread my legs open a little and moaned. Jace unzipped my jean shorts and threw them across the room along with my underwear. Jace started rubbing my folds and I moaned softly.
"Geez Neveah, you're already this wet" Jace asked as he took off his jeans and boxers revealing his 8 inch baby maker. He slipped a condom on and picked me up by my ass. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started to kiss his neck. Jace slid into me without a warning and started to pump.
"F-faster" I managed to get out. Jace started to pump faster. My nails clawed at his back.
"Shit babe, you're so tight" Jace said bring us over to the bed. He laid me down and threw one of my legs across his shoulder to get a better angle.
"Mmmm" I said shutting my eyes
"Babe I can tell that you're close" Jace said as he pounded into me at rapid speed.
"Fuckkkkk" I said as I released on to Jace. Jace still hadn't reached his high yet. He slid out of me and laid down. I straddled him and slowly slid down. I bounced up and down.
"Shit" Jace said as he shut his eyes and held my hips. Jace started to pound upwards hitting my spot again.
"Neveah, I'm about to-" Jace couldn't finish his sentence because he released into the condom. I got off of him and kissed his lips
"Com on, we have to get back downstairs" I said pulling my underwear on along with my bra. Jace nodded his head and started putting on his clothes as well. When we were done I walked over to Jace and kissed his lips.
"You're amazing" I said
"So are you" Jace said smiling. I grabbed his hand and we walked downstairs. We sat back down on the couch. Maeve looked over at us and smirked.
"Where your tape?" She asked. I looked at Jace and he shrugged his shoulders.
"Jace fixed everything that was broken" I said smirking.