Make up - Imagine for Arielle -

Sweet

This imagine is for @jerseygirl353

Arielle's POV

"You're always with her!" I exclaimed at Jace who kept running his hands through his hair. "Would you stop running your hands through your hair, I'm trying to have a serious conversation with you" I said. Jace stopped running his hand through his hair and took a deep breath.

"I'm with her because it's part of my job Arielle, you know this" Jace said throwing his hands up.

"I know that but don't you think that spending time with her for two weeks while your girlfriend is reading things saying how you're in love with her and watching the news of you two cuddling, kissing, and holding hands is a little much?!" I yelled standing up from the couch.

"It's for publicity Ari!" Jace yelled too scaring me a little but I kept a straight face on.

"Can't you dial it down a little?" I asked pacing around the room. Jace walked out of the room and up the stairs to our bedroom. I followed behind him and when I got to the room he was changing into a suit.

"What are you doing?" I asked. Jace turned around and then back to the wall. "Jace?" I asked again louder.

"God, I'm changing Arielle!" Jace said putting on his tie.

"For what?" I asked.

"I have a publicity date with Vanessa" Jace said not looking me in the eyes.

"Another one!" I said. "After what I just said to you, you're still going?" I asked.

"It's for my-" I cut him off.

"I know, it's for your job" I said. I grabbed a duffle bag and threw some of my clothes in there. Jace stopped what he was doing and grabbed my arm.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I think we need some space" I said, my voice cracking in the process.

"Ari-" Jace said.

"I just need sometime, people are right. It's really hard dating a celebrity" I said as a tear fell from my eye.

"Arielle-" Jace was cut off again by the doorbell ringing. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the bag and rushed downstairs, with Jace hot on my heels. I grabbed my phone and opened the door to reveal Vanessa wearing the sluttiest dress I've ever seen. I looked back at Jace and he was looking back at me with sad eyes.

"I hope you guys have a nice date, I'm done here" I said pushing past Vanessa and running to my car. I turned it on and pulled out of the driveway. I drove for a minute and then had to pull over. Tears were coming out of my eyes and my body was shaking. My worst fear had come true...

Jace and I let fame get in the way of our relationship.

-1 month later-

It's been a month since I've seen or talked to Jace. But I've been watching the news about him and reading about him...and Vanessa. It really pains me because I love him so much. Since I left Jace, I've been staying at my friend Gina's house. I was out right now because she needed groceries and I decided to do the shopping for her.

I pulled in the driveway and got the groceries out. I walked to the front door and opened it. The lights were dim and there were candles everywhere.

"Gina?" I called out as I set the groceries down. I looked down and saw rose petals on the ground leading into the bedroom I was staying in. "Gina, what the hell is going on?" I asked out loud again. No response.

I followed the rose petals and stopped at my room. I walked inside and shut the door behind me.

"Ari" A familiar voice said. I turned around and saw Jace holding and bouquet of roses.

"Jace, what are you doing here?" I asked backing away. I'm glad he's here because I've missed him for so long, but I still don't know if he's with Vanessa or not.

"Arielle, I'm so sorry I didn't fight for you when you left. I don't care for Vanessa, it's all for publicity. I'm also sorry that I let fame get in the way of our relationship. I love you Ari and I can't believe I was so stupid. I told my manager that I can't date Vanessa anymore, I wanna be with you. I'm happiest when I'm with you. I really love you" Jace said. I walked up to him and hugged him, he hugged me back and I smiled.

"I love you too Jace" I replied.

"Let me make my mistake up to you" Jace said leaning down and connecting our lips together. He walked us backwards until we were on the bed and started kissing me with so much passion.

That night, Jace and I made love to each other. Because we love each other, forever.