I've Loved You All Along: Imagine for Shohini

SAD/SWEET

The characters are 16 in this.

This imagine is for takenbydarkness

-Shohini's POV-

"Ryan please stop" I yell. Ryan punches me in the face and grabs a fistful of my hair and throws me across the floor.

"NO I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE STILL TALKING TO JACE WHEN I TOLD YOU NOT TO!" Ryan yells.

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again" I cry, tears are streaming own my face and my face is bleeding.

This has been going on for three months now. Ever since Jace and I broke up I've been dating this guy named ryan and at first he was sweet but then he turned into this abusive asshole.

"You're such a bitch!" He yells. He grabs a knife from his pocket and slashes my face.

I cry out in agony.

"Nobody can hear you Shohini, nobody is going to save you" He sneers. "Now, get out of my face" He says and kicks me in my stomach. I leave his house and get in my car. I sit in my car and cry my eyes out.

This has been happening ever since Jace and I broke up, we both decided that we needed to see other people. But that was the worst mistake we ever made because then I met Ryan. He was sweet and caring at first but one day he just yelled at me for reason. Then the next day came the beatings and they haven't stopped since. I hate Ryan, I actually hate him. I still love Jace though. But he doesn't know I'm going through this.

I've kept it a secret because I don't want him to worry about me.

I start my car and drive to my house. My parents aren't home, so thats good. I go into my house and rush upstairs. I go into my bathroom and clean the cuts on my face. I take off my shirt and look at the bruises on arms. I sigh and more tears escape my eyes.

I pull my hair up to reveal more cuts on my neck.

"Shohini?" I hear a familiar voice.

Jace.

I quickly pull on my long sleeve shirt and put my hair down.

"Sho?" Jace says. He opens the bathroom door and I cover my face. "What're you doing?" He asks.

"Nothing" I whisper.

"Why is there blood everywhere on the counter" he asks.

"Um...I cut myself on accident" I say.

"Take your hands down" Jace demands.

"No" I say shaking my head.

"Sho" He says.

"I can't" I say. "He'll get mad if you find out" I say.

"Who? Who will get mad?" Jace asks

"...Ryan" I whisper.

"What?" Jace asks.

I cry into my hands and shake my head.

"I shouldn't have told you" I say.

"Please just take your hands down" Jace pleads.

I slowly take my hands off my face and look at Jace. He gasps.

"Did Ryan do this?" He asks.

"Yes" I say.

"I'll be right back" He says running out of my room.

"No Jace, what are you doing?!" I exclaim chasing him down the stairs.

He stops and turns to look at me.

"When we first started dating I promised you that no matter what, I would never let anyone hurt you" He says.

I nod my head, this is why I love him so much.

Jace left my house and I sat down on the couch.

"I hope Ryan or Jace doesn't do anything stupid" I say to myself. I get up and go into my bathroom. I start washing my face and arms off. I put on some bandages and took some Advil.

-Jace's POV-

I get to Ryan's house and get out of my car. I knock on Ryan's door and surprisingly the doors unlocked.

"Hello" I say out loud.

"Well well well, if it isn't the guy who's still talking to my girlfriend" I hear Ryan's disgusting voice say.

I turn around and see Ryan behind me smirking. "What do you need Jace?" He asks.

"You need to leave Shohini alone" I say through gritted teeth.

"No, you need to leave Shohini alone. I'm her boyfriend, not you" Ryan says.

"You have abused her and you should be locked up" I say.

"It's not like anyones gonna tell her, plus she's a scared slut-" I cut Ryan off by punching him in the face. He falls back on his couch and holds his nose.

"Dude, what the fuck!" He says as he shoves me back. I hit the wall and fell back against it. I stood up and winced as I feel the pain rip through my back.

Ryan jumps on me and punches me on the face. I punch back and roll on top of him. I still keep punching him and he tries to fight back but I'm stronger. I just can't stop punching him.

He hurt Shohini, he hurt the one girl I ever loved, he hurt the one girl that I still love. When I realize Ryan's not punching back I stop. I look down an see Ryan's nose is bleeding. His left eye is swollen. There are cuts all over his lips. But most importantly he's unconscious. I get off of him and stand up.

"Don't ever touch her again" I say to him, hopefully he can hear. I leave his house and get in my car. I get into my car and drive to Shohini's house. I open the door and see that she's fallen asleep on the couch. I pick her up and place her on my lap. She lays her head on my chest and stirs a bit but falls back asleep again.

-Shohini's POV-

I wake up to someone storing my hair. My eyes flutter open and I see Jace smiling down on me.

"Hey sleepyhead" He says

"Hi" I say. My eyes widen and I quickly sit up. "What happened with Ryan?" I ask.

"I kinda beat him up" He says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I mean, he's kinda unconscious in his living room" Jace whispers but I can hear him.

"WHAT!" I yell

"Sho, don't be mad" Jace says.

"Jace you knocked him unconscious" I say.

"He deserved it Shohini" Jace says.

"I know but now he's gonna be even more mad when he wakes up and then I'll get hurt, this is why I shouldn't have told you because-" I'm cut off by Jace pressing his lips against mine. I'm surprised but I kiss back. God, I've missed his lips.

I wrap my arms around his neck and Jace grips my waist. Our lips move in sync and he bites my bottom lip. I moan against his lips and then pull away.

"Woah" I say.

"Shohini I never stopped loving you. I didn't date anyone after we broke up because I couldn't move on. You are the light of my world. You're my sunshine on a cloudy day. I wanna be with you forever. When you started dating Ryan I have to admit I was crazy jealous and mad....and maybe a little bit sad" Jace says. I giggle.

"I love you and I want to be with you again if you'll take me back" Jace says.

"I was hoping you would say these words to me since we broke up. I love you so much Jace" I say.

"I love you too" Jace says kissing my lips again.

Now I know everything is going to go smoothly now. Because now Jace is by my side.