Office: Imagine for Jazmin

Dirty

This imagine is for starrskys

The characters are 18 in this imagine.

~

Jazmin's POV

"Jace come on, I have to be a the office in twenty minutes" I groan as I push Jace off me. Jace wines and gets off of me. "You wrinkled my outfit" I say as I get out of the bed and straighten my outfit out again. I recently started an internship at an office nearby Jace and I's apartment. It pays well and I enjoy working there.

"Sorry, but all I can think about is pinning you against the wall and fucking your brains out" Jace says as he runs his hand through his hair. I gasp at his profanity.

"Jace calm yourself" I say

"I know, but do you really have to wear that tight skirt?" He asks/groans.

"Don't be a baby, I'll be done at four then we can have dinner" I say

"Okay, but for dessert let's save that for home" He says with a wink. I roll my eyes and grab my bag.

"My gosh, your hormones are raging right now. I love you, I'll see you later" I say as I give him a peck on his cheek. Jace grains and falls bak onto our bed. I laugh and leave our apartment.

_

"Thank you Marie" I say as my assistant hands me papers that I have to file.

"No problem Jaz" She says as she leaves my office room. When I start to file the papers away my office phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I say as I pick up the phone.

"Hey babe" A familiar voice says on the other line.

"Jace, why are you calling. I'm trying to do work" I explain smiling. Even though he's interrupting my work process right now I love hearing his voice.

"I'm outside your door right now" He says

"Are you serious" I gasp as I hang up the phone. I stand up and walk towards my office door. I open it and sure enough Jace is standing there with his hands in both of his pockets. "What're you doing here?" I ask. Jace enters my room and shuts the door behind him. He also locks it. I arch an eyebrow and cross my arms.

"I wanted to see you" Jace says. I scan his body and sure enough there is a bulge in his pants.

"Jace...what is the actual reason you came here?" I ask as I walk back to my desk and sit down in my chair.

"Okay fine, I couldn't stop thinking about you all day and I just can't wait anymore Jazmin" Jace says walking over to my desk.

"Wait anymore for what?" I ask even though I already know the answer to my question.

"I'm just gonna come out and say it" Jace says sighing.

"Then say it" I smirk knowing that I'm teasing him.

"I wanna fuck you on your desk" He says. I gasp, I did not expect him to just say it so bluntly.

"Way to be subtle" I say rolling my eyes.

"Sorry but it's true" He says walking behind my chair and leaning down. "I wanna fuck you so hard on this desk. Bend you over it and pound into you like theres no tomorrow. I want you to scream my name and tell this whole office who's making you feel this good" Jace whispers in my ear.

I feel the heat rush to my face and his words send shivers up my spine. Not to mention my lower body part feels tingly with excitement. Jace leans down and starts to suck on my neck. I reach up and wrap my arms around his neck bringing him closer. He bites harder and sucks harder trying to form a love bite there.

"Jace" I moan out. "L...lock the door" I manage to get out.

"Already did babe, now stand up"He demands. I stand up and turn to face him. he pushes my chair out of the way and all the papers of my desk. He lifts me up and sets me down on my desk. I grab his neck and connect our lips together.

Jace walks in between my legs and I wrap my legs around his waist. His bulge presses against my core and I moan at the contact.

"Jaz, I need to get in you now" Jace growls. I nod my head and jump off my desk. Jace and I waste no time taking each others clothes off. He bends me over my desk and I hear him take a condom out of the package.

"Jace" I breath out, "I have a meeting in ten minutes" I moan as I feel him brush against my core.

"That's all I need" He says as he slams into me. He grasps my hips and repeatedly pounds into me. "God, Jazmin you feel so good. I've been wanting to do this since you started this internship" Jace groans going deeper and deeper in me.

"Fuck" I moan as he pounds faster. God this feels good, I've been so stressed lately and this takes all the stress away.

"Who's making you feel this good Jaz" He says as he grabs a handful of my hair and pulls me up so my back is pressed against his chest. He places one of his hands on my stomach to hold me.

"Y-you" I stutter

"Who?" He asks as he pulls out until on the only the tip of his dick is still in me.

"You Jace, please" I yell hoping that no one in the office can hear me.

"Good answer" He replies and then slams back into me.

"Fuck Jace" I moan. Jace grunts with every thrust. I feel myself getting closer and closer to my climax. I clench my self around him and Jace moans out.

"I'm about to come" He says. He gives me one last thrust and then we both climax. He slowly pulls out of me holds me up because I feel like I'm about to collapse form the pleasure I just received.

"Shit that felt good" I say out of breath. Jace turns me around to face him and kisses my lips.

"You're telling me" Jace replies pulling away. We both get our clothes and Jace gave me one last peck. "I'll see you at home babe, now go to your meeting before you're late. I love you" He says smirking.

"I love you too" I reply laughing. I push him out of my office and he leaves.

I grab what I need for the meeting and check my watch. Jace did me in nine minutes.

He is amazing. I'm so glad he's my boyfriend. I love him so much.

~

Hope you liked it Jazmin!

Thanks,

Sweetie