Jealous Ex: Imagine for Steffi

This imagine is for SteffiRiveranorman21
•Steffi's POV•
I walked through the doors of my school and walked to my locker. On my way there I saw my ex Jace Norman. I broke up with him because he cheated on me with a slut named Kayla. He was making out with his new toy, I think her name is Ivy. I ignored it and walked over to his best friend Sean. I made sure to say my hips while I was walking to Sean. I was wearing skin tight jeans that hugged my curves great and a black tank top. I made my way over to Sean and I could feel Jace's eyes watching me.

"Hi Sean" I said sweetly. Sean turned around from his locker and smiled.
"Hey Steffi, what's up?" He asked. I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw Jace looking directly at us. Right where I want him;)

"I was just thinking, when I was with Jace I didn't really notice you, but now I can see that you have the prettiest eyes and" I paused to squeeze his muscle. "Your really muscular, I like it" I said winking at him. Sean blushed.
"Thanks Steffi, you look really hot today by the way" he added. I smirked and look towards Jace.
"Thanks Sean" I said kissing his cheek and walking away. I looked at Jace and saw him bite his lip while watching me. The bell rang and I had math. While I was walking, someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into an empty classroom.

I whipped my head around and saw Jace.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I exclaimed. Jace pinned my arms above my head.
"You think you can flirt with Sean right in front of me and get away with it?" Jace asked arching an eyebrow.
"I-"
"And then you were those skin tight clothes that you know make me go crazy" Jace said cutting me off and putting his head in the crook of my neck.
"Jace I-" I was cut off by the feeling of Jace's lips kissing my neck. I couldn't speak. Jace had found my sweet spot. I moaned at the contact.
"Do you want me to give something?" Jace asked as his hand went lower and unbuttoned my jeans.
"No, Jace I'm not falling for this again" I said.
"Really?" He questioned and he pulled my underwear to the side and stuck a finger inside me.
"Fuck" I whispered. I don't care anymore, I can't fight it. I need him.
"Do you like that Steffi?" Jace smirked sticking another finger in me. "You're so tight. Have you not done anything since we've been broken up" Jace queried with a smirk.
"Jace please" I breathed out.
"What do you want Stef?" He asked as he pulled his fingers out and took off my pants and underwear.
"I need you" I replied breathing heavy.
"Your wish is my command babe" Jace said unbuckling his pants. He grabbed a condom from his pants pocket and took off his underwear. Jace slid the condom on and then pushed me up against the wall again. He kissed my lips and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He deepened the kiss and I moaned in his mouth. Jace sneakily slipped into me and I broke the kiss.

"Shit Jace" I moaned. I forgot how big he was. He literally is stretching me out. He started thrusting in and out of me.
"Steffi, you're so fucking tight" He moaned sucking on my neck. I wrapped my legs around his waist and arched my back so he could go deeper. Jace hit my g-spot and I was on cloud-9.
"Jace oh my gosh, I'm gonna cum" I moaned out loud. Jace put his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet.
"Shh Steffi, you're going to get us caught" He whispered harshly as he thrusted harder and faster into me. Jace did one last thrust and I came. Jace came right after me. He set me down and looked me in the eyes.

"I never stopped loving you Stef" Jace said caressing my face.
"I love you Jace" I replied in a whisper. Jace connected our lips together again. Then I realized that Jace is the one for me.

~

I hoped you liked it Steffi. Sorry this took so long. I am now starting to do the imagines again. Yay! 👏Anyways, until next time💗
Thanks,
Sweetie🍬