Vanilla: Imagine for Victoria

This imagine is for Secret2Happiness
•Victoria's POV•
"So how are you and Jace?" My best friend Bethany asked
"We're great" I said
"I mean is he a monster in bed?" She asked smirking
"Bethany!" I squealed playfully slapping her arm
"What?! I'm just asking" she said
"To be honest, I wish Jace was a little more ruff in bed. I mean I love how passionate and sweet he is when we have sex. He's like Vanilla and I need rocky road. Sometimes I wish he would fuck me so hard that I couldn't walk for a week" I said.

Little did I know, Jace was listening the whole time.

-----

"Bye Bethany, ttyl" I said as Bethany walked out of the door. I closed the door and I was immediately slammed on the door. Jace had his body pressed up against mine.

"Jace, what're you doing?" I asked
"I'm going to make you feel good" He said in a low raspy voice that sent vibrations through my body.
"But Jace, I'm too tired" I said whining
"Well that's too bad" he smirked. He pinned my hands above my head and started sucking my neck.
"Jaceeeee" I moaned. He bit down on my flesh and sucked even harder. I could feel myself getting aroused. Jace let one of his hands trail down my stomach and underneath my shirt. He grasped my boob through my bra. "Jace please do something" I said. Jace picked me up and carefully laid me down on the couch. He got on top of me and started kissing my neck. His hands traveled down to my heat and he pressed the palm of his hand on it. I could feel myself getting more wet.
"Jace please" I said. Jace literally ripped my skirt in half and threw it somewhere across the room. I was taken back by Jace's actions. He's never this ruff, he's always so calm. Jace rubbed me through my underwear.
"You're soaked Vic" he said in my ear. I bucked my hips up.
"Please Jace" I moaned. I was literally dripping. Jace took off my underwear and rubbed his finger up my slit. Jace stuck a finger in. I arched my back and grasped onto the couch cushions.
"Fuck Jace" I said. Jace leaned down and kissed my lips. I placed my hand on his cheek and brought him closer. I love having his lips on mine. Jace pulled his fingers out of me and licked them clean. He pulled down his pants and boxers and rolled a condom on him. He teased my entrance by rubbing his tip on my folds. I moaned at the contact. I groaned in frustration.
"Ugh!" I yelled bucking my hips up to create some friction
"What's wrong Victoria?" Jace asked smirking
"Please fuck me" I groaned
"What do you want me to do?" He asked chuckling
"Gosh Jace, please fuck me. Fuck me so hard that I can't walk tomorrow" I said. That's all it took because Jace slammed into me and and started moving. "Fuck!" I screamed. Jace grabbed my legs and held them in the air. He went faster and faster. Skin was slapping against skin.
"Victoria you're so tight" he said. I could feel the knot building in my stomach. Jace placed my legs down and spread them wider. He placed his hands on each side of my face and rammed into me. My legs felt like jelly. I felt like I was on cloud-9.
"Jace I'm about to cum!" I yelled. Jace hit my spot over and over again and I finally released. Jace was still ramming into me, getting close to his high. Jace released into the condom and pulled out of me. I climbed on top of him and laid down on his chest. We were both breathing heavy. "Was that rocky road?" Jace asked sighing. I lifted my head off of his chest and arched an eyebrow.
"You heard Bethany's and I's conversation?" I asked
"Yep" Jace said laughing
"Anyways, to answer your question" I started. I tried to lift my leg but I couldn't. "I can't feel my legs" I smirked. Jace kissed my lips again and I laid my head back down on his chest.
"I love you Victoria" He said
"I love you to Jace" I said kissing his chest.

~
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I have a bunch of tests and volleyball. But I updated, so I hope you liked it Victoria😊
Thanks,
Sweetie🍬