I Want You: Imagine for Annie

Imagine for melanyamagana

Sad/Sweet

Annie's POV

I laid down in the bed with thoughts surrounding my head. I broke up with Jace and I feel completely empty. Like half of me is is gone.

I didn't want to break up with him but all my friends and his friends kept telling me that I was holding him back from being great, whatever the hell that means.

So I did it and I feel stupid because I know it broke him. The look on his face when I said we need to break up crushed me.

I picked up my phone and went through the photos of Jace and I and I smiled at this picture we took. We were in an Uber heading to the movies on our three month anniversary. We had just bought matching sweatshirts and it was the cutest thing.

I hadn't noticed that a tear rolled down my cheek

I hadn't noticed that a tear rolled down my cheek. It hit my lip and I tasted the saltiness of my year. Then a whole waterfall of tears came out and I was full on sobbing in my bed.

I miss him so much that it hurts.

I went into my contacts and went to Jace's name. It was still saved as the name I had for him when we were dating.

Bubs🥺🥰

I debated texting him, but then I decided that I wanted and I needed too.

Annie

I know I'm probably the last person you want to talk to. You probably have me blocked and won't see this. But I just wanted to apologize to you for everything that I put you through. I never and I mean never meant to hurt you. I loved you so much and I still love you. You were the best boyfriend I ever had and I just ended it for some stupid reason. I wish we could talk everything out, I could explain, and maybe work everything out. But I understand if you hate me and never want to see or talk to me everything. Just know I love you bubs..I really do.

I sent the text and placed my phone down on my bed. I really really hope he responds.

It's like my prayers were answered because my phone buzzed. I picked it up and saw that Jace texted me back.

Bubs🥺🥰

Actually, you are the first and only person I want to talk to. That may seem hard to believe but it's true. Meet at our spot in ten minutes.

Annie

Already on my way.

-

I drive to the pier that Jace and I had our first kiss which was considered our spot. I parked the car and got out slamming the door behind me.

I saw him standing on the pier watching the ocean. I ran out of the parking lot and over to him.

I think he heard me coming because he turned around and I suddenly stopped running. We locked eyes and it felt like everything started to move in slow motion.

I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and walked over to Jace.  He was stood there with his hands in his pockets and a small smile on his face. I stopped in front of him and held my head down so I wouldn't have to look him in the eyes.

I felt Jace take my hands in his and I looked up as our eyes locked again. It felt like all the air was sucked out of my lungs and my heart was beating so fast that I thought it was going to beat out of my chest.

"Explain" He said. 

I nodded my head and took my hands out of his. I took a deep breath so that I would not cry again even though I knew some tears were going to fall during this. 

"I just want you to know that I did not want to break up with you at all. I just heard stuff from all of our friends that I was holding you back from being great and that you would not succeed with me by your side. So I decided to end it with you so they would stop telling me that I was holding you back. I wanted you to be great Jace and I became insecure so I stepped away. But I never wanted to. You were and are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I do not think I just love you. I think I am truly in love with Jace" I said. 

Jace was standing before me with his mouth agape and his eyes were watering. 

"I know I am in love with you because everyday since I broke up with you I felt like something was missing from me and my heart hurt so bad bubs" I said calling him by his nickname. "I know you probably-"

"Stop talking Annie" He said. 

"What-" I was cut off by Jace grabbing my face I his hands and kissing me. I melted into4 the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. Jace moved his hands from my face to my waist and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer. 

We eventually broke the kiss and leaned our foreheads against each others. 

"I love you so much Jace and if you'll take me back I promise you I will never hurt you like that again" I said to him. 

"Annie I have not stopped loving you, and I don't think I'll ever stop baby girl" He said calling me by my nickname he gave to me. 

We kissed again and then held hands as we walked down to the beach. 

I jumped in his arms and he spun me around. 

I love this boy so much. 

HEY GUYS

I really hope you liked this imagine Annie. I have not written imagines in such a long time so I hope this was good. 

Keep requesting guys and I will keep writing. Also I am either going to update Friends with Benefits or the Assistant today. 

Thanks, 

Sweetie🍬