Brothers best friend: Imagine For Dominique

This imagine for Beautykiller15
•Dominique's POV•
"Dominique, can you put a pizza in the oven. Jace is coming over and we're going to be hungry" My brother Alex said
"Ok, let me get dressed first" I replied. I took a quick shower and started getting dressed. I changed into yoga pants and white v-neck. I brushed my blonde hair out and left it straight. I put on mascara, lip gloss, and some blush. The mascara made my blue eyes pop out.

I walked downstairs and took the pizza out of the freezer. I put the pizza into the oven and set the timer.

'Ding dong'

"Alex, Jace is here" I yelled
"Can you get that, I'm changing" he yelled back
"Yeah sure" I yelled.

I walked to the door and opened it up. Jace was standing there with black skinny jeans on, a sweatshirt, and his grey vans. I've always had a crush on Jace ever since I was 14. I'm 16 now and Jace is 17 and he is so hot.

"Hi Jace" I said
"Hey Domino" Jace said calling me by the nickname he gave me. I let him inside and shut the door. Alex came down the stairs holding his keys in his hands.

"Hey man, I gotta go pick up a package for my mom or else she is going to kill me" Alex said to Jace. "Do you want to come with me or stay her with Dominique?" Alex asked. I was crossing my fingers hoping Jace would stay here with me. Jace looked at me and smirked.
"I'll stay here" Jace said. I was literally screaming inside my head.
"Ok, I'll be back in like 45 minutes" Alex said. Jace and I said goodbye. Alex left and closed the door behind him. I looked at Jace.
"Why did you decide to stay here?" I asked
"Because we're finally alone and I've been wanting to do this for a long time" Jace said
"Do what?" I asked
"This" Jace said as he stood up. Jace grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. He connected our lips together and I melted into the kiss. Jace pulled away and smirked.

"I know you've been wanting to do that. I've seen the way you've been looking at  me. I've had my eyes on you too" Jace said
"Maybe, maybe not" I said
"So you wouldn't mind me doing this?" Jace asked as he started rubbing me through my yoga pants. My body tensed up.
"N-no" I stuttered
"You wouldn't mind me doing this either?" Jace asked as his lips connected to my neck and he started rubbing me faster.
"I-uh-agh" I replied
"I'll take you right here and now. All you have to do is ask" Jace said as his other hand groped one of my boobs.
"Take me Jace" I whispered in his ear. Jace picked me up and placed me on the couch.

He hovered over me and kissed my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and bit his bottom lip. He groaned in my mouth and one of his hands found the waist band of my yoga pants.

He pulled them down along with my underwear and started rubbing my folds.
"Jace" I moaned out. He smirked and inserted a finger inside me. I grabbed onto his hair and bucked my hips up to meet his fingers. Jace added another finger inside me. "Jace, faster" I moaned. He pumped in faster and faster and I let go of his hair and grabbed onto the couch pillows.
"Are you close?" Jace asked whispering in my ear.
"Y-yeah" I said stuttering. Jace pumped deeper and I reached my high. "Fuck" I moaned out. Jace pulled his fingers out and kissed my lips again."Wow" I said
"You want the real show?" Jace asked smirking. I nodded my head. I reached my hands out and unbuttoned Jace's jeans.

I pulled them down along with his underwear. Holy sh*t. 8 inches. I stroked his dick up and down.
"Fuck Dominique!" Jace said. He pulled me off the couch and he took his top off. He took my shirt and bra off and stared at my boobs.
"Wow, you have a nice rack" Jace said
"Shut up and fuck me" I said laughing. Jace grabbed a condom and slid it on him.

I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He slid inside me and I winced. He was so big.

"Jace" I groaned out as my nails dug into his back.
"Fuck! You're so tight!" Jace yelled out. He started to move in and out of me and the pleasure started rolling in.
"Faster" I moaned out. Jace pressed us up against the wall and placed his hands on the door. He pounded into me from the bottom and my head fell back in pleasure.
"Sh*t" I said. I bit onto his neck to keep me from screaming.
"I'm close" Jace said as took one of my boobs in his mouth.
"Jace, I'm about to come" I said.
"Me to baby girl, on the count of three" Jace said
"1"
"2"
"3" we both said. I released into Jace and he released into the condom. Jace pulled out of me and set me down on the ground. He kissed me again. We heard a car door slam. We looked at each other wide eyed.

We rushed to get our clothes back on. We sat down on the couch and turned the TV on. The door opened and Alex came in with a package in his hand.

"Hey guys I'm back, what did you do while I was gone?" Alex asked
"We watched TV" I said
"Yeah and did some exercise" Jace said smirking.