You gotta be quiet - Imagine for Jordin

This imagine is for jordinpalmer1343

Dirty/Sweet

•Jordin's POV•

"You honestly have no clue do you!" I yelled at Jace.

"Jordin, it didn't mean anything" Jace said.

"You kissed another girl Jace" I screamed at him

"Babe-"

"No, get away from me. I will be sitting in the car. Go enjoy that party with that slut Christine" I yelled as I ran to the car. I got into Jace's car and slammed he door behind me.

"Gosh" I screamed in the car.

I cannot believe Jace right now. He has the audacity to kiss another girl right in front of me. Sure it was a dare and plus we weren't even dating right now. But he told me he likes me and that he was going to ask me to be his girlfriend.

I heard the car door open and Jace peeked his head in.

"Leave me alone Jace" I said to him. Jace got in the front seat of the car and shut the door behind him.

"Jordin, look at me" Jace said placing his hand on my thigh. I continued too look the other direction. Jace intertwined our fingers and lifted my hand to his mouth.

"Please forgive me baby" He said kissing my hand. I ignored him and continued to look out the window.

"Don't touch me" I said ripping my hand away from his grasp.

"Ok you know what I'm done, you know I care about you Jo and I'm gonna show you" Jace said.

"What the hell-" Jace cut me off by placing his lips on mine. I was startled at first but then gave in. He placed his hand on my thigh and gave it a squeeze whilst biting my lower lip. I got out of my seat and straddled his lap. Jace's hands gripped my butt and started to attack my neck with kisses.

"Jace" I squirmed in his lap from the pleasure he was making me feel. He slid his hands up my shirt and slowly pulled it off of me, breaking the kiss for a short second. He unclipped my bra and took it off of me. He played with my boobs and I through my head back and bounced on his lap making Jace groan from the close contact.

"Fuck Jordin" Jace said gripping my hips stoping my movements.

"Let's get to it baby" I said as I quickly reached to unbuckle his jeans. Jace slid his jeans and boxers to his ankles and I raised my skirt and moved my underwear to the side.

"You're on the pill right?" Jace asked.

I nodded my head. Jace gripped my hips and slammed me down onto him making me yell out from the sudden contact.

"You gotta be quiet baby" Jace said as he thrusted up and slammed me down at the same time.

"Aww fuck Jace, so big" I said wrapped my arms around his neck and gripping his hair. The car started to become foggy and the smell of sex filled the air.

"Damn you're tight Jo" Jace said thrusting faster and deeper making my eyes roll to the back of my head and waves of pleasure kept hitting me. I was in wonderland. I clenched around him and he groaned from the tightness.

"You drive me crazy Jo" Jace said as a thin layer of sweat started to cover us.

"God Jace! Deeper!" I yelled into his neck. Jace stopped my movements and lifted me a little. He then started to slam into me deeper until he hit my spot which made me cry his name out.

"That's right Jordin! I'm the one who's making you feel this good" Jace said wrapped his arm around my waist and going faster. My moans were getting higher and higher and I knew that I was close to my high.

"Jace I'm gonna cum!" I yelled. Jace covered his hand on my mouth as he went faster to make me reach my high faster. "Yes! I'm cumming Jace. Fuck!" I yelled into his hand as a huge wave of pleasure swept through my body as my high came. Jace came right after me and his thrusts became sloppy as he left sloppy kisses on my neck.

"Jordin" Jace said grabbing my face making me look at him. "I love you and I want you to be my girlfriend" Jace said.

I smiled and kissed his lips, "I would love too" I replied kissing his lips.

-

Hey guys I know I haven't been on this account in years but I'm back now. Love you guys❤️