I'm Sorry: Imagine for Tinashe

The characters are 17 in this.
Imagine for tinashe_now

Tinashe's POV

I sat there with Jace as he was talking to his ex girlfriend Danielle. We bumped into her while we were walking along the boardwalk at a beach.

We were now at a burger place I was next to Jace staring the window. They were basically flirting in front of me.

"So Jace you haven't changed one bit, still cute" Danielle said. I basically gagged in my mouth but I rolled my eyes and watched as people passed by outside on bikes and skateboards.

"Neither have you Dani, still beautiful" Jace said. I turned to look at him and from the corner of my eye I saw Danielle smirking.

"Jace shouldn't we be getting back to your place?" I asked him.

"We got time Nashe, relax" Jace said patting my thigh and placing all of his attention on Danielle again.

"Are you kidding me" I mumbled under my breath. This is his ex! I'm his girlfriend now!

I pulled out my phone and texted Riele.

Me: Jace is pissing me off right now!

Riele💕: Oh no what did he do now?!

Me: He's basically flirting with Danielle right in front of me and acting like I don't exist!

Riele💕: Wait! Danielle as in his ex Danielle.

Me: That's the one.

Riele💕: I would just get up and leave because he's not gonna realize what he had until it's gone.

Me: You're right Ri, thanks girl.

Riele💕: No problem Tinashe.

I exited the messages app and grabbed my purse.

Jace noticed me leaving and stopped conversing with Danielle.

"Where are you going?" He asked. I glared at him and glared at Danielle.

"Wouldn't you like to know! I hope you and your 'girlfriend' have fun together!" I said leaving the restaurant and hailing a cab to take me back to Jace's place.

-

When I got to Jace's place I cried to myself on the couch and put my head in my hands. Why does he treat me like this?! He treats me liked crap.

I heard a car pull up and a slam of the door. I wiped my tears and turned towards the door. The door opened and there was Jace standing there angry. He slammed the door and walked over to me.

"Why the hell would you do that Tinashe?!" He exclaimed.

"Do what?!" I asked him.

"You just stormed off and embarrassed me like that what the hell is wrong with you!!" He asked me.

"What's wrong with me?! At least I didn't flirt with my ex!" I said.

"What're you talking about now?" He asked me.

"Jace you and Danielle were flirting the whole time in front of me. How do you think that makes me feel!" I yelled getting in his face.

"You're being stupid and ridiculous right now" Jace yelled at me getting closer to me.

"Oh so now you're calling me names" I rolled my eyes.

"Tinashe I didn't mean it that way" Jace said.

"But you still said it so say what's on your mind Jace" I said.

"Nashe"

"Tell me Norman or I swear to god-"

"You're not like her!" He screamed at me. "You're being overprotective and jealous and usually it's suppose to be the other way around! I love you Tinashe and why can't you ever see it. I wish you would be more like Danielle. Just be more like her!" He yelled.

I sniffed and wiped a fallen tear that fell from my eye.

"You know what Jace, I'll be like her" I said. "I'll be lazy, stuck up, not having a care in the world and be that one person in the relationship that doesn't care. Because that's what Danielle did to you! She chewed you up and spit you out!" I yelled at him

"I actually give a damn about you and I see the way other girls look at you and I don't wanna lose you to them. So yeah maybe I'm a little over protective and paranoid and jealous, but that's only because I care and I fucking love you Jace Norman. I don't wanna lose you like Danielle lost you because she didn't care whatsoever!" I yelled. I grabbed my bag and headed for the door.

"But I think we should just stop seeing each other and breakup because obviously you don't want someone like me in your life" I said opening the door.

"Tinashe" Jace said quietly.

I turned to him as tears continued to fall down my face.

"What Jace?" I sternly said.

"I'm sorry" He apologized.

I scoffed, "You just told me to be like your old girlfriend!" I said.

"I know and I'm sorry. I shouldn't have compared you to her. You're right she's all of those things that you just said. I don't want you to be like her. You're so much more than that. That's why I fell for you" Jace said.

"Jace please..."

"I don't wanna lose you either. I'm sorry that I made you feel like that today. I'm done with everyone that was in my past and who has hurt me. I love you and I don't wanna lose you" Jace said. I walked up to him and grabbed his hands.

"Then start acting like you love me" I said.

"I will" Jace said. I smiled as Jace grabbed my face and kissed my lips. I smiled against his lips and pulled away.

"I love you Jace" I said.

"I love you to Tinashe" He replied kissing my lips again.