Imagine for Ilham: Safe Space

BEFORE YOU GUYS START THIS IMAGINE I WANT TO SAY THAT I AM GOING TO TRY AND UPDATE AN IMAGINE EVERYDAY AND MORE IF I WANT TO. IT DEPENDS ON HOW I AM FEELING. ANYWAYS, ENJOY THE IMAGINE. LOVE YOU GUYS

Imagine is for EmmaDanger01

Sad/Sweet/Smut

Ilham's POV

I was home alone waiting for Jace to come over for our traditional movie night.

My parents were out of town for a business trip for the weekend so it was literally just me. I had just finished popping the popcorn and I walked back into the living room and set the bowl of popcorn down on the table.

When I about to put on the movie I heard something coming from the kitchen. It sounded like rattling. I looked around to find something to defend myself with and I saw my dads old baseball bat. I picked it up and held it close to my chest.

I slowly walked to the kitchen to see my ex boyfriend breaking in through my window. I screamed and he looked up. I held the bat out away from me preparing to swing at him and he laughed.

"What the fuck are you doing here Evan?" I asked with a shaky voice.

Evan I used to date before he became abusive and I decided to end things. He did not take the breakup well. He vowed to me that he would kill the next guy that would try to get with me and that I am a worthless piece of shit and that I should've been lucky that he gave me his time during the relationship.

"I knew you would be stupid enough to leave your window open" Evan laughed as he walked closer to me. I stepped back and held the bat out so it would create distance between us. Evan laughed and looked at the bat then back at me, "You think a small little bat is going to stop me Ilham" He said grabbing the bat and throwing it across the room.

I watched as the bat hit the glass coffee table and it shattered. I gasped and looked back at Evan who was now standing right in front of me. I stared up at him and felt my whole body tense up. Evan grabbed my neck with his hands and began to squeeze.

I struggled against his grip and placed my hands on his hands, "Please let me go" I managed to get out.

"You're funny baby girl, but I let you go once and there's no way in hell I'm letting you go" Evan said grabbing me and dragging me upstairs.

-

Jace's POV

I parked my car in Ilham's driveway and gathered all the snacks I brought over for our movie night. I've loved Ilham for such a long time but she only see's me as her best friend and nothing more.

If she were to give my the chance to prove to her that I love her I would take it in a heartbeat and express every emotion I'm feeling for her.

I got out of my car and shut the door. I locked my car and walked up to her doorstep. I got the spare key from under the mat and unlocked the door and opened it.

When I stepped in and I immediately felt something was off.

"Ilham?" I asked out loud. I didn't get a response and I felt worried. I set the snacks down and shut the door.

I walked around the living room and saw the remote on the ground, I walked in the kitchen and saw that the window was shattered and there was glass everywhere and a baseball bat on the ground.

My heart dropped into my stomach and I heard a scream and things dropping on the floor. I instantly ran upstairs.

Ilham's POV