Imagine for Sabrina: I will never stop loving you

This imagine is for jacbrina

Sabrina's POV

For the past couple of days I have been constantly throwing up and having weird cravings. I don't know whats up, maybe my periods coming?

After the fourth day of throwing up I decided that maybe I should take a pregnancy test, but just to be careful. I'm probably not.

I went in the bathroom and peed on the stick. I finished and waited for five minutes to check.

I gasped as I saw two pink lines on the stick.

"I'm pregnant" I whispered to myself.

I shook my head. I can't be pregnant, that would interfere with Jace's career. I am only twenty one and Jace is twenty three.

"No no no" I muttere to myself. I placed my hands on my stomach and looked at myself in the mirror.

I gotta go to the doctor just to make sure. Jace was out for the entire day so he would be home for a while.

I grabbed my keys and got in my car. I drove to the nearest hospital.

-

"So Ms. Sabrina you think you are pregnant?" The doctor asked.

I nodded my head, "Yeah, I took a pregnancy test this morning and it came out to be positive and I have been throwing up for the past couple of days and I have been having some cravings." I explained to her as she wrote what I said down in a notebook.

"Okay, I need you to lay down on here and I will see" She said.

I did as told.

"I am going to lift your shirt and smear some gel on your stomach. It will feel cold" She told me.

I nodded my head as she dd what she said she was going to do.

She moved some machine over the gel and arched her eyebrow with a smile on her face.

"If you look right here, you can see a little circle on the screen" The doctor said.

"Okay, and?" I asked.

"Thats your baby Miss.Sabrina, you're pregnant!" She said smiling. I gave her a fake smile and looked at the screen.

"Oh my gosh!"

-

I rushed home after that and packed most of my clothes and things. I grabbed a picture of Jace and I smiling at the set of his new movie and placed it in my suitcase.

"I would just ruin his life" I whispered to myself.

I wrote a note to him a note.

Don't come looking for me. I'll always love you.

Sabrina.

I grabbed my suitcase and headed towards the car. I got in and took one last look at the house.

"I love you Jace"

-

When I got to the airport I got my ticket and headed to my gate.

-

Jace's POV

When I got home from the movie studio I immediately went upstairs to see Sabrina. I wanted to go on a date with her tonight.

I opened the bedroom door and saw that she wasn't there.

"Sabrina!" I called out.

I got no answer.

I walked into the bathroom to see if she was in there but she wasn't.

Where is she?

I almost left the bathroom when I spotted something in the trash. I picked it up and saw that it was a pregnancy test.

"What's a pregnancy test doing in here" I asked myself.

Sabrina! It's Sabrina's!

Sabrina's pregnant! Oh my gosh, I'm going to be a father.

I ran downstairs and grabbed my phone to call her when I saw a note.

Don't come looking for me. I'll always love you.

Sabrina.

She left? But why?

I grabbed my phone to track her. I'm very protective of her. I saw that she was at the airport. I grabbed my car keys and hopped in the car.

I'm not losing her and our baby.

-

When I got to the airport I ran inside and headed towards the gate section. I spotted her blonde hair as she was about to go on the plane.

"Shit" I muttered. I ran to where she was.

"Sabina" I called out. She turned around and saw me and tears started falling down her face. She got out of line and walked over to me.

"Have what are you doing here, I told you to not come looking for me. How did you find me!" She exclaimed.

"That doesn't matter right now" I sternly said. "Are you pregnant?" I asked her.

"Jace" She said looking down.

"Are you?!" I asked.

"Yes" she said. I brought Sabrina into a hug.

"Why didn't you tell me? Why did you leave?" I asked.

Sabrina's POV

"I just thought that a baby would interfere with your job and I didn't want you to get mad. You just seem to be doing so well and-"

Jace cut me off by kissing me on the lips. He pulled away and held my face in his hands.

"Don't ever think that babe. I love you and I cannot wait for this baby. This baby will not interfere with my job. I am excited for this kid and I can't wait" Jace said.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips.

"I'm sorry Jace. I love you" I told him.

"I love you too Brina" he replied kissing my lips again. "Now lets go home" he said making me nod.

-
2 years later.

"Jace can you go put Finn in his highchair please" I said to my husband.

Jace nodded his head and ran upstairs to get Finn.

Since the incident last year with me almost leaving Jace and I have gotten married and we have a son named Finn. He has Jace's eyes and my hair. He's so adorable.

Jace came back downstairs with Finn in his arms and placed him in his highchair.

"I love our family" Jace said as he kissed my lips.

"I do too" I replied.

"Sabrina, I just want you to know that I will never stop loving you" Jace said.

"I know Jace, I will never stop loving you either" I said kissing his lips.