Party: Imagine for Nicole

This imagine is for ilovejacenorman7

•Nicole's POV•
I get out of my car with my friend Ashley and we make our way into the Party that was being thrown by Jace Norman. He was the hottest guy on campus. I was new to the school and apparently he throws party every new year. Ashley told me about it.

I was wearing a strapless black dress that was tight and showed off all my curves. My hair was straight and I had on natural makeup. When we enters the party it smelled of alcohol and weed. I guess this is what high school party's are like.

"Hey Nicole, I'm gonna go say hey to my friend Nick. I'll be back ok. Just stay in the kitchen. Don't drink anything that is left open and watch out for Jace. You know what he looks like. My cell is on so just call me, I'm not drinking tonight. Have fun" Ashley said giving me a small hug and walking off. I followed Ashley's directions and went into the kitchen. I leaned against a counter and played with my nails. This party is not as I fun as I thought it was going to be.

"I've never seen you around here before" a voice said. I looked up and saw Jace Norman standing in front of me smirking. "I'm Jace" he said holding out his hand. I remember what Ashley told me about him on the first day of school.

"Don't trust him Nicole, he uses girls and throws them away like they're nothing"

"I know" I said denying his handshake. "I've heard about you" I said crossing my arms.

"So you've heard what people say about I assume?" He asked leaning on the counter beside me.

"What do you mean?" I asked. Jace sighed and turned to look at me.

"Last year I admit I was a fuckboy" I giggled at his profanity. "Everyday there would be a new girl who I would hook up. Then I wouldn't speak to them again" Jace said

"Are you saying that I'm going to be your next girl?" I asked arching an eyebrow.

"No, I've changed since then. I've only slept with one girl since the beginning of this school year. We're juniors now and three weeks in. It's actually a big accomplishment" Jace said smiling. I gave him a weak smile.

"That's good" I replied not knowing what else to say.

"Now can I get your name?" Jace smirked

I laughed,"I'm Nicole, I'm new here" I said holding my hand out. Jace shook it and his hand felt nice in mine.

"Welcome to the school Nicole" Jace smiled cheekily.

***

I've been at this party for three hours now and I've at least had one drink. I'm not drunk though. I decided to text Ashley to see where she was.

Me: where r u?

Ashley💅: heyyyyyyy!!?)/$:! Nicooooooole.3 I'm wit Nik. Hauev fun👀👲🏻👵🏾👧🖐🏻🗣

I knew she wouldn't keep her promise of not drinking. She's the party queen.

I sighed and put my phone into my purse. I wandered down a hallway and into an empty room. It was like a guess room. I shut the door behind me and sat down on the bed. I've realized that party's are really not my type.

I closed my eyes and laid down on my back. The sound of the door opening made me open my eyes.

"Nicole?" a familiar voice asked. I sat up and saw Jace. He shut the door behind him.

"Hey" I said

"What're you doing in here alone?" He asked

"Just thinking, the musics really loud in there to think" I explained. Jace sat next to me.

"Can I think with you?" He asked

"Sure" I said. Jace laid down on the bed and followed after him. Jace shut his eyes and put his arms behind his head. While his eyes were closed I took in every detail of his face.

His jaw line, his silky blonde hair that I would be pulling at as he pounded into me-

"Nicole" Jace said snapping me out of my dirty thoughts.

"Hmm?" I asked looking at him

"Is it weird that I want to kiss you right now?" Jace asked. I smiled and moved closer to him.

"Not at all" I whispered. Jace moved his face closer to me and placed his lips on mine. I rolled on top of Jace and kissed him back harder. Jace wrapped his arms around my torso and flipped us over so now he was on top. We broke the kiss. He was about to start kissing my neck when I stopped him. "Wait! Am I just going to be another one of your girls?" I asked. Jace could see the the worry in my eyes.

"I promise that I have changed, you will not be all like the other girls. You'll be special" Jace said. I smiled and kissed his lips again. Jace's hands ran down my sides and stomach and lifted up my dress. I sat up and took it off while breaking the kiss. I ran my hands up Jace's shirt and felt his abs, he took his shirt off. And started kissing my neck again.

"Jace" I moaned. Jace's hands roamed my body and unclipped my bra. He threw it somewhere in the room and kissed my breasts. I could feel the fire igniting inside my body. After that Jace and I wasted no time taking off each other's clothes. I was on top now.

"Ride me Nicole" Jace groaned as I slowly slid down on his length. Jace grabbed my waist as I started to bounce up and down. I placed my palms on his chest and swiveled my hips in a figure-8. "Shit, keep going babe" he groaned which turned me on even more.

"Fuck Jace, could you maybe..." I trailed off hoping he would get the point. Jace smirked and started pounding into me from the bottom. I closed my eyes and let the pleasure take its course. "Agh, right there" I screamed as he hit my g-spot. Jace was now going full speed as our hips met each others in the middle.

"Nicole I'm gonna cum" he groaned

"Me to Jace" I replied. Jace and I both reached our highs and I collapsed on his chest. He slid out of me and I rolled off his chest. Sweat was glistening off both of our body's. Jace wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. We slowly them dozed off.

***

The next morning I woke up with no Jace. I knew it was to good to be true. I got dressed and made my way home. While I was walking my phone buzzed in my pocket signaling I got a text.

Jace💙: I'm sorry that you woke up with no one around you. I left to pick you and me up some breakfast. I got your number from Ashley. She was wasted this morning so I took her home and she's safely asleep in her bed now. I put my number in your phone when you were sleeping. I hope you don't think that this was just a one night stand, because to me it was something more. I loved every minute of our moment. It wasn't just fucking, it was love making. If you've already lip left my house could you maybe go back and we could enjoy breakfast together. You're special Nicole, remember that.

I smiled and put the phone back in my pocket. Jace promised me that I would be different from every single one of his girls that he had before. And he kept his promise.