The Closet: Imagine for Stacey

This imagine is for stacface13
•Stacey's POV•
When I walked into school I was greeted by all of my friends. I smiled and walked up to my locker. I opened it up and grabbed all of my stuff. I had free period first, so I decided to go to an empty classroom and study for my algebra test which was next period. The music classroom is always empty because the last music teacher, Mr. Isaac quit. I walked to where the music classroom was and opened the door. I immediately heard groans, moans, and somebody cursing. I placed my books down on a table and scanned my eyes over the room. The noises were coming from the closet.

"Stacey..." The voice groaned out. I slowly opened the door to find my crush Jace jerking off. His eyes were shut tight and his mouth was in an 'o' shape. I stood there watching as his hand went up and down his dick. I could feel myself getting wet. "Stacey, fuck!" He groaned out opening his eyes. His eyes went wide and he gasped. "Stacey I-" I walked in the closet and turned the lamp on. I shut the door and leaned down.
"Do you want my help?" I asked sitting on my back legs. I wrapped my hand around his dick and gave it a small  squeeze. Jace winced and placed his hands firmly on the ground.
"Y-yes" he stuttered. I bended down and ran my hand up his dick. He tensed up. I licked up his dick and swirled my tongue around the head. "Fuck!" He whispered. I lowered my mouth down on his dick and began bobbing my head up and down.

Jace's hand grabbed a chunk of my hair and guided me. I placed my hands on his thighs and sucked harder. I heard Jace take in a sharp breath.

"Stacey" Jace moaned. I took my mouth off of his dick and kissed the tip. I rubbed his dick up and down and connected our lips together. Jace's hands cupped my face in his hands and kissed me harder. I felt Jace twitch in my hand, soon he exploded in my hand. I grabbed a napkin and wiped off of the cum.

Jace pulled me onto his lap and roughly kissed me. I was basically drenched right now.

Jace's hands went under my shirt and unclasped my bra. He lifted my shirt over my boobs and held my boobs in his hands. He broke the kiss and started to suck on one of my boobs.

"Jaceee" I said dragging out his name. His tongue circled around my nipple and then he harshly sucked on it. Meanwhile, Jace's other hand went up my skirt and pulled down my underwear. He pulled out a condom from his backpack and lifted me up. He rolled it on his dick and centered his dick at my entrance.

He held my hips in place and I slid down on his dick. Dam he is big. I placed my hands on his chest and began to bounce up and down.

"Fuck Stacey, you're so tight" he groaned out. Jace started pounding into me from the bottom.

"Agh, shit Jace" I said breathing fast. I ran my hands through his damp hair and bounced faster. "Deeper...faster" I said in between breaths.

Jace flipped us over so now I was on the bottom. He rammed into me at full force. He raised one of my legs and wrapped it around his waist. He pushed himself in deeper. "FUCK!" I yelled out. Jace's hand covered my mouth so no one could hear us.

Jace hit my g-spot and I arched my back. "Mm" I moaned into his hand. All you could hear were the slapping of skin and Jace and I's moans and cursing.

Jace leaned down and started sucking on my neck. I felt my walls clench around his dick. Jace groaned every time my walls clenched around his dick.

"Are you close?" He groaned going faster
"Y-yes" I nodded. One of Jace's hands went down south and he started rubbing fast circles on my clit. I arched my back.

"Jace, I'm so close" I said
"I know baby, I know. Let it go" Jace said. My wall as clenched around him one more time and then I released. Jace shot into the condom and his thrusts became sloppy. He pulled out a fell down next to me. I turned to look at him.

"Why were you jerking off to me?" I asked
"Because I've always liked you and today when you are wearing the skirt. I couldn't take it" Jace said
"You've always liked me?" I asked
"Yeah" Jace said
"I like you too" I said. Jace smiled and kissed my lips softly.
"I'm glad" he responded.