Late on set: Imagine for Mina

This imagine is for harrypotter_for_life

Mina's POV

I was visiting Jace on set. I brought him his Jamba Juice. Mighty mango to be exact. I walked on set and I walked into Sean.

"Hey Sean" I said.

"Hey Mina! Looking for Jace?" He asked me.

"Yeah have you seen him?" I asked him.

"He's in his dressing room" Sean said giving me a smile.

"Thanks Sean" I said giving him a quick smile and walked away to Jace's dressing room. I knocked on his door and he opened it with a smile.

"Hey babe" He said grabbing my waist and pulling me into a kiss. I smirked and kissed back running my hands through his hair.

"Hey baby, I brought your drink" I said handing him his drink.

"Thanks Mina" He said kissing my cheek and taking a sip of his smoothie. I walked in and shut the door and sat down on the couch.

Jace was shirtless and looking through the rack of clothes for a shirt 'Henry' would wear.

"You about to film?" I asked him.

"Yep" Jace replied slipping on a blue tee.

"Aww" I said.

"What?" He asked.

"You put a shirt on" I pouted.

Jace walked up to me and picked me up off the couch and set me down on the counter and kissed my lips.

"You're cute when you pout" He said.

"You're cute all the time" I said. Jace kissed my lips again and I smiled into the kiss. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer to me. Jace deepened the kiss and hooked his fingers in the loop of my jeans pulling me closer.

He pulled away from my lips and started to attack my neck with kisses.

"...Jace" I said breathless.

"You want me to stop" He mumbled into my neck before biting down on my collarbone right where my sweet spot was.

"No..but you have to be on set" I said as Jace started to rub my through my jeans making my breath hitch and heart beat start to accelerate.

"Fuck set, I wanna fuck you" Jace said. I smirked and quickly took off my shirt.

"Then fuck me" I said.

"Gladly" Jace said. He took off his shirt again and unbuttoned my jeans. He took them off my legs and threw them somewhere in the room.

He kissed my lips again and started to rub me through my underwear. I felt myself start to get more wet and I was probably soaking right now.

"Damn you're soaking Mina" Jace said. He unclasped my bra and took it off. He cupped my boobs in his hands and starts to slowly grind himself on me.

"Jace stop teasing" I moaned. Jace kneeled down in front of me and spread my legs open. He kissed in between my thighs and left love bites. He rose my legs up so they were resting on his shoulders and he pulled my underwear down with his teeth and put them in his jean pocket.

Next thing I knew he started to suck on my clit.

"Oh fuck Jace" I said grabbing his head and pushing him down further. I gripped onto his honey colored hair as he sucked my sensitive clit.

Jace lifted my legs high in the air and spread them apart. He licked up my slit and back up to my clit. My head was thrown back and my eyes were closed tight.

Jace made me hold my legs open as he slipped two fingers inside of me. My head was spinning with pleasure.

Jace was finger fucking me and sucking on my clit. My breath started to go fast and my stomach was clenching.

"Jace I'm gonna cum!" I said. Jace started going faster and sucking harder.

"Fuck!" I moaned out as I came hard. Jace lapped up all my juices and stood up.

"Damn Mina" He said. Jace helped me off the table and turned me around slapping my ass. Jace took off his skinny jeans and grabbed a condom out of his sweatshirt.

"Wait Jace I didn't pleasure you" I said.

"Trust all I need is to be inside of you for me to get my all time high" He said as he slipped the condom on.

I blushed at his comment and looked at him through his mirror. He smirked as he suddenly slipped inside of me and I gripped onto the dresser.

"Fuck" I whispered. Jace placed his hands on my hips and started to thrust into me. I bit my bottom lip.

Jace spread my legs wider and started to pound into me. My mouth fell agape as I felt the tip of his dick graze my spot.

"Shit Jace" I said. Jace slid out of me and turned me around he picked me up and pressed me up against the wall. He slid back into me and pressed his hands on the wall. I opened my eyes and saw how concentrated he was.

He had his lip in between his teeth and sweat was falling down his face. His eyes were closed tight and every second his mouth would make an 'o' shape.

"Fuck Mina you feel good" He said.

"Damn Jace" I said throwing my head back and wrapping my arms around his neck.

Jace kept hitting my spot and I was basically gasping every time he did. I felt my stomach tightening again and I moaned with every trust he gave me.

"Mina I'm about to cum!" He said.

"Me to" I replied scratching his back as he went hearted and deeper with every thrust. I got hat feeling in the pit of my stomach and gripped Jace's shoulder.

"I'm cumming!" I said. I felt my release hit me hard and pleasure swept through my body.

"Fuck Mina!" Jace said releasing into the condom inside me.

Jace slowed down his thrusts to ride out our highs and he slowly pulled out of me. He set me down on my feet and I almost fell but he caught me.

"Woah there baby girl, let me help you to the couch" He said. He picked me up bridal style and laid me down on the couch.

He grabbed his sweatshirt and put it on me.

"Here's a blanket" He said giving me one.

"Thank you" I said.

Jace slipped on his clothes and ran a hand through his hair.

"Damn Mina you wrecked my hair" He laughed. I laughed along with him.

A knock on the door interrupted my laughing.

"Jace! You okay we've been waiting for ten minutes!" Dan said knocking on the door. Both of our eyes widened and Jace cleared his throat.

"Sorry Dan coming!" Jace said. He gave me a quick kiss on the lips and ran out of the room.

I laughed to myself and laid on my side.

"I love him so much" I mumbled to myself.

-

I hope you liked it Mina!!

Thanks,
Sweetie🍬