Meet & Greet: Imagine for Bianca

This imagine is for sprinklycupcake

•Bianca's POV•
Today I'm going to a meet & greet with Jace Norman. I don't like Jace Norman. But my friend Anna does so I'm going for her sake.

The meet and greet was in an hour so I had to get ready. I took a shower and got changed. I changed into jean shorts, a white crop top that made my boobs pop out a little, and my white vans. I tied my long blonde hair into a high ponytail and put on makeup. I texted Anna to see if she was ready.

Me: hey Anna, r u ready to go?
Anna-Bananna💗🍌: yeah I'm ready, I just pulled up to your house
Me: I'll be down in a second
Anna-Bananna💗🍌: kk

I walked downstairs and saw my sister Brenda.

"I'm leaving now" I said grabbing my purse
"Ok be careful, moms coming back tomorrow so be back by 11:00" Brenda said looking up from her phone.
"Ok, see ya later" I replied slipping on my jacket. I walked outside and shut the door behind me. I got into Anna's car and buckled myself in.

"I'm so excited!" Anna squealed
"Yeah, Yippy!" I said sarcastically
"C'mon Bianca, lighten up a little bit. I'm about to meet my future husband. Who knows, maybe you'll actually like him?" Anna suggested
"Maybe" I replied. Anna pulled up to the Nickelodeon studio and we both got out of the car.

"Let's just get this over with" I said
"Don't be a party pooper" Anna said grabbing my arm and dragging me with he towards the entrance. We walked inside and stood in the line. There were about 15 girls in front of us. Finally we made it to the front. I crossed my arms across my chest and rolled my eyes.

"Hello lady's" Jace said. Anna was literally squealing and I looked at her like she was crazy.
"H-hi, I-I'm- I-I'm" Anna stuttered. I decided to help her out.
"This is my friend Anna and she's in love with you. So if you don't mind could you sigh her notebook and take a picture with her?" I stated grabbing the notebook out of her hand. I handed it to Jace and he smirked. He stared down on me as he stood up. I followed his gaze and saw he was staring at my cleavage.

"Creep" I whispered and then walked behind Anna. Jace sighed Anna's book and then took a picture with her while kissing his cheek. I have to admit Jace isn't half bad. His eyes are really pretty. Anna finished and gave one last wave to Jace. I started walking away with her when I felt someone slap my ass. I turned around and saw Jace.

"What the hell!" I whisper yelled.
"You have a great ass" Jace said.
"You're a creep" I said
"Doesn't matter, I want to have dinner with you" Jace said
"It's not going to happen, I don't like you" I said turning away from him
"But your friend does" Jace smirked. I looked at him and arched my eyebrow.
"Anna" Jace yelled. Anna turned around and smiled. She walked back over to us.
"Yes" she replied
"Would you like to have dinner with me right now and bring your friend" Jace said. I cursed him inside my head.
"I would love to, please B. For me" Anna said. I looked at Jace and saw him smirking
"Fine, but only because you're my best friend" I said. Anna hugged me and squealed.
"Thank you, thank you, thank you" Anna said
"Your welcome" I said. Jace smirked and led us out of the studio. We walked across the street to a local diner and took a seat in the booth. Jace sat next to me and Anna sat across from us.

"What looks good?" I asked out loud
"I see something" Jace said. I felt his hand on my thigh. I tried to slap it away but he wouldn't budge.
"So Anna, how long have you known Bianca?" Jace asked
"Since we were like two" Anna said. Jace's hand went in between my legs and started rubbing me. I could feel myself getting wet.
"That's nice and you said you were in love with me?" Jace asked. Jace's hand unzipped my shorts and he started rubbing me through my underwear.
"Fuck" I cursed out loud. Anna looked at me and Jace smirked and kept doing what he was doing.
"What?" Anna asked worried
"Sorry I accidentally hit my ankle on the wall" I said fake smiling. Jace's hand moved my underwear to the side and rubbed his finger up and down my heat.
"Agh" I moaned out. Anna was too busy playing on her phone to hear me. I looked at Jace and saw him playing on his phone with his other hand. He slipped a finger in and started to pump in and out. I slapped a hand over my mouth to keep me from moaning. He added another finger and I threw my head back in pleasure.

How can a boy that I hate make me feel this good. I want him inside me. He added a third finger and I was about to release. I spread my legs open wider so he could hit my spot better.

"Hey B?" Anna asked. I looked at her.
"Is it ok if Jace takes you home? My mom says I have to go now. But I want you to stay and have dinner" Anna said
"T-that's fine" I said as Jace pumped faster.
"Thanks, bye Jace. It was nice to meet you" Anna said as she walked out. I looked at Jace. I was breathing so fast and I was sweating. Jace pumped faster and with his other hand he made circles on my clit. I'm gonna cum.

"I'm going to cum" I said. Jace pumped deeper and faster and soon I released onto his hand. Jace pulled out and I zipped my shorts back up.

"I-I don't know what to say" I said. Jace leaned in and kissed my lips.
"Don't say anything baby girl, just give me a call sometime. I can make you feel much better next time" Jace smirked. He walked out of the restaurant and I sat there astonished. I wanna see him again.