Meet & Greet Part 2: Imagine for Bianca

This imagine is for sprinklycupcake

•Bianca's POV•

"I think Jace really likes me" Anna said as we were hanging in her pool.

"Yeah, he totally does" I said in a fake tone

"You think so too, I think I'm going to go call him" Anna said getting out of the pool and going inside her house. Now, all of you may be wondering what happened after Jace and I's little moment in the diner. To tell you the truth, I haven't called him at all. Don't get me wrong, I loved how he made me feel but I gotta think about Anna's feelings in all of this. She would be crushed if she knew I was fucking her future husband.

Later on Anna and I went to the movie theater  we were seeing sisters. It looked really funny so I was excited to see it. We sat in the middle and the movie began.

"Can you go buy me some popcorn?" Anna asked looking at me and handing me a 10 dollar bill.

"Sure" I said standing up. I excited the movie theater. I went to the concession stand and bought a large popcorn, so Anna and I could share. When I was done paying I turned around to go back inside when I froze. There was Jace standing there looking at his phone. I slowly started walking towards the movie theater when,

"Bianca?" Jace asked. I turned around and gave him a fake smiled.

"Hi" I responded

"What are you doing here?" He asked coming closer with me

"I came here with Anna, we're watching the movie Sisters" I explained

"Cool, so um. Why haven't you called me?" He asked

"I haven't had the time" I said lying

"I know you're lying" Jace said

"How?" I asked

"I just know, now tell me the real reason" Jace asked

"I don't want to hurt Anna's feelings. She really likes you and if she found out I was fucking her future husband. She would be devastated" I explained looking at Jace

"I know but I don't like Anna, I like you" Jace said grabbing my hand. I placed the popcorn down on the table and got in Jace's face.

"Prove it" I said. Jace grabbed my hand and forcefully pulled me into the boys bathroom. He locked the door to the bathroom and pushed me against the sink counter. Jace connected our lips together and pressed his body against mine. Jace picked me up and set me down on he counter. I broke the kiss and I unbuttoned his flannel and took it off him.

Jace took my shirt off and unclasped my bra. He sucked on one boob while massaging the other one.

"Agh, fuck" I said grabbing a chunk of his hair. Jace moved his hand down to my shorts and unzipped them. His hand went inside my under wear and he started to rub me. "Jace" I moaned out. Jace took my underwear off and got down on his knees.

He spread my legs and Jace rubbing two fingers up my heat. "You're already so wet baby" Jace said kissing my inner thighs. I shivered at the touch. I felt Jace's warm tongue lick up my heat.

"Fuck Jace" I groaned out. Jace placed his hands on my inner thighs and spread them farther apart. His tongue entered my hole and went back and forth. I was sweating right now and panting. Jace started sucking on my heat and I was a moaning mess. "I'm gonna cum!" I moaned out. Jace stopped licking and kissed my lips. I groaned in frustration.

"Not yet baby girl" Jace said unbuckling his pants. He pulled them down and I noticed his bulge coming from his underwear. I reached out and pulled down his underwear. Holy shit, he's freaking 8 inches. "Do you have something?" Jace asked kissing my neck.
"I'm on the pill" I whispered in his ear. Jace looked up and kissed my lips. He alined his dick with my heat and slowly pushed in. "Fuck" I groaned out. Jace picked me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Jace started to pound into me from the bottom.
"Fuck Bianca" Jace said. He kissed my lips and went faster and deeper. He hit my g-spot and I was about to come.
"I'm about to cum" I yelled out. Jace covered my mouth so no one could here my moan. I released onto Jace and I felt him release inside of me. Jace carefully set me down and we put our clothes back on.

"I really like you Bianca" Jace said
"I really like you too" I replied. Jace kissed my lips. "I better get going" I said
"Ok" Jace said
"I'll call you" I replied
"I'll be waiting" he said. I kissed his cheek again and walked outside without anyone noticing.

I grabbed the popcorn which was still on the table and walked back into the theater. I sat down next to Anna and handed her the popcorn.

"What took you so long?" She asked
"I had to go to the bathroom" I said
"Oh ok" she said. "I think I'm going to ask out Jace today" she said. "What do you think?" She asked
"Don't get your hopes up" I said smirking.