Apologizing: Imagine for Alexis

This imagine is for lexi_superstar

Alexis's POV

"I'll be back in an hour" I said to Jace as I gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Okay Lexi, I love you" Jace said.

"Love you to" I said. I walked out of his house and got in the car. I backed out of his driveway and drove to Riele's house.

When I arrived I knocked on her door and she answered with a smile on her face.

"Hey Alexis!" She smiled letting me inside.

"Hey Rie" I replied. She let me in and shut the door behind me. We went upstairs and went in her room sitting on her bed.

Riele has her first date tonight and she wanted me to help her.

"Are you excited for your first date with Jamal?" I asked.

"Yes! He's so fine and I want him to be mine!" Riele said.

"Girl I will fix you all up!" I said snapping my fingers.

"Thanks Lexi I owe you one" Riele said.

"Don't mention it" I smiled.

-

By the time I was finished with Riele she was slaying everything. She had on a long tight black dress with red heels. Her hair was down in her big curly Afro and I did her makeup natural.

"Oh my gosh! Alexis I look amazing! Thank you so much!" She said giving me a hug.

"You're welcome!" I said. "Now I gotta get back to Jace because we have a date tonight" I smiled.

"What you mean is that you guys are gonna watch a movie but actually fuck?" Riele smirked.

"Shut up!" I blushed.

I gave Riele a hug and then headed back to Jace's house. When I got there I couldn't park in his driveway because there was another car there.

"Is that Glory's car?" I mumbled to myself. I got out of my car and walked up the driveway. I opened Jace's door and looked around.

I heard noises coming from upstairs.

No one was home except Jace and whoever is in that mysterious car. I walked up the stairs and saw that Jace's bedroom door was cracked open a little.

I heard moans and groans and my heart started to beat faster and faster with every step I took. I didn't wanna believe what was about to happen was about to happen. I pushed open his door a little and my heart broke.

Jace had Isabella his ex underneath him as he thrusted into her. He was kissing her just like he was kissing me just last night.

Her moans were getting louder and so were his groans. I couldn't take it anymore. I slammed the door open and they both turned their heads to where I was.

"..Alexis" Jace whispered getting off of Isabella and looking into my eyes. Isabella covered herself up in his sheets and she smirked at me.

"Wha...why...why would you do this to me?" I asked as tears started to well up in my eyes. Jace slipped on his boxers and started to walk through me.

"Fix yourself and then come talk to me" I said leaving the room and walking down the stairs to the living room.

Tears started to fall down my face and my heart was breaking. Two years down the drain.

Jace walked down the stairs with Isabella right behind him. They came in front of me.

"Alexis" Jace said.