Sparks Fly - Imagine for Alondra -

Dirty

This imagine is for

Alondra's POV

I put on a sports bra, running shorts, and my running shoes. I tied my hair up into a ponytail and grabbed my water bottle. It is Saturday morning and I decided to go fro a run considering I ate so much yesterday when I was binge watching Netflix with my sister.

I walked outside of my house and shut the door behind me. I put my earphones and I was off. I jogged to the park and then took a break. I sat down on the bench and took a sip of my water.

"Ugh, what're you doing here?" A voice asks. I look to my left to see Jace Norman standing there, he is my enemy. We actually hate each other with a burning passion. We can't stand each other. The principle had to separate us from every class that we had together because we would always fight. He's an asshole, jerk, man slut, and a dick. We were friends once but then everything changed in sixth grade, I don't know what happened...we were friends one day and then he was ignoring me and calling me names the next.

"I could ask you the same thing, you know I go jogging here every Saturday morning" I say standing up and placing hands on my hips. Jace looked me up and down and bit my lip. "like what you see Norman?" I ask smirking. Jace's eyes snap up to meet mine and he scowls.

"I wasn't checking out you, theres nothing for me to check out" Jace says. I roll my eyes and laugh.

"Ok, well I'm gonna go. Bye Norman" I say grabbing my water bottle and phone and walking away slowly making sure to move my hips a lot. Did I mention that there is a lot of sexual tension between Jace and I?

We've never actually done anything but if we absolutely have to sit next to each other because the teachers say so or sometimes at family dinners because our parents both think that we are still friends...he'll put his hand on my thigh and my hand will get dangerously close to his crotch and sometimes we'll whisper dirty things in each others ears. You know teasing.

When I got home my mom was watching TV with my sister.

"Alondra I'm glad you're here. The Normans are coming over for dinner tonight so dress nice" My mom says.

"Ok" I reply smirking to myself.

-

It was around seven at night and I had just finished taking a shower. I changed into a short white dress and some nice white heels. I straightened my hair and left my hair in it's natural waves.

I looked at myself in the mirror one last time and walked out of my room

I looked at myself in the mirror one last time and walked out of my room. I heard voices talking and I put on a smile, showtime! I walked down the stairs and everyones heads snapped up.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Norman, hi Glory, Xander and Jace" I say hugging all of them, and when I got to Jace he lingered for a little bit.

"You fucking tease, I know what you're doing" Jace whispers in my ear. I laugh and pull away but then I'm pulled back. "Let the games begin" Jace says. He lets go of me and I send him a wink.