You saved me: Imagine for Kayla

This imagine is for Undercover_Norman
•Kayla's POV•

"Bye Marisa" I said as I left her house. I was on my way to my best friend Jace's house. He said he wanted me to come over after Marisa's house. While I was walking I heard a noise come from a bush. I turned around and saw a man jumping out from the bushes.

"Hello little lady" He said. I backed away slowly as he kept coming closer.

"Get away from me" I said. The man kept coming closer to me.

"Come on, I just want to have a little fun" he said. I was now backed against a wall and the man was really close to me. He put his hands on me and squeezed my sides. By now I was crying. I didn't know what to do, I've never been in this kinda situation before.

"Please get away" I said again. The man leaned down and I could smell the alcohol in his mouth. He was drunk.

"Hey! get away from her" a familiar voice yelled. The man and I both turned our heads to see Jace running up to us.

"What are you going to do about it?" The man asked. Jace punched him in his nose and the man fell down. Jace has a hard punch. Jace grabbed my hand and we started to run in the direction of his house.

When we got to Jace's house we raced upstairs to his room. Tears started forming in my eyes about what just happened. Jace pulled me into his arms and I cried into his chest. I wrapped my arms tightly around him as he kissed the top of my forehead.

"You're ok Kayla, you're ok" Jace whispered in my ear while stroking my hair. I pulled away from the hug and wiped the tears away.

"Thanks for saving me" I said

"That's what best friends are for" Jace said. I looked down at my shirt and saw that it was dirty from the wall.

"Can I borrow a shirt?" I asked

"Sure" Jace said as he went to his dresser and pulled out a shirt. "Here" he said handing it to me. I thanked him and walked into his bathroom. I closed the door but kept it open a little. I took my shirt off and examined my stomach. There were bruises from where the man touched me. "Don't worry, they'll heal" a voice said. I turned my head and saw Jace standing in the doorway looking at me.

"Jace!" I said covering myself. Jace walked up to me and brought my hands down.

"I saved you, now let me heal you" Jace said. He leaned down and connected our lips together. I was hesitant at first but then I kissed back. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Jace's hands traveled down my sides and to my waist. "Jump" Jace mumbled against my lips. I obeyed and jumped, wrapping my legs around his waist. Jace's hands slid underneath my thighs and he set me on my bathroom counter. He stood in between my legs and settled his hands on my thighs rubbing them up and down. I pulled away from the kiss and looked Jace's eyes.

"Jace we can't" I said

"Why can't we Kay?" Jace said as his hands went closer to my area

"Because we're best friends" I said shakily. Jace's hands were now rubbing me over the fabric of my jeans.

"Well do you want me to stop Kayla?" Jace asked

I know I don't want him to stop, but what if Jace and I do have sex and then we never speak to each other again. Would it ruin our friendship? I decided to take a chance.

"No" I replied. Jace smirked and kissed my lips again. he picked me up off of the bathroom counter and made his way over to his bed. He laid me down and started to kiss my neck. Right now all I'm thinking about is Jace and the pleasure that is going thorough my body. I bucked my hips up to meet Jace's and he let out a grunt.

"Eager are we?" Jace questioned. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his neck to kiss him. One of Jace's hands went to my jeans buttons and started to unbutton them. I lifted my hips up so he could take them off. "You're so beautiful" Jace said. Jace took off my bra and kissed my boobs. I blushed and Jace kept doing what he was doing. He got off of the bed and kneeled down in front of the bed. He pulled my pants all the way down and threw them somewhere in the room. He also pulled my underwear down and threw them somewhere in the room. He grabbed my legs and pulled me closer to him to where my legs were dangling off the bed.

Jace kissed my inner thighs and I moaned at the contact.

"Jace" I whispered. Jace smiled and attached his lips to my clit while he slid a finger in my entrance. "Shit" I gasped grasping onto the bed sheets. Jace added in another finger and fastened his pace. He curled his fingers in me while his tongue did wonders on my clit. "Jace I'm about to come" I said, Jace stopped what he was doing and unbuckled his pants and pulled off his shirt. He pulled off his boxers and grabbed a condom from his nightstand. He opened it and slid it on himself.

"Not yet Kayla, I wanna be inside you" Jace stated. I blushed at the thought of him being inside me that I didn't notice that he had already pushed himself inside me. "Your so tight Kayla, but you feel so good" Jace said as he picked up speed. I grasped the bed sheets and closed my eyes tight. Ive never been in so much pleasure before. I mean I've had sex before with my old boyfriend but he never made me feel the way Jace is making me feel right now.

"Jace" I said as I grabbed his neck and connected our lisp together. Jace hummed in my mouth which sent vibrations through my body.

"Shit Kayla, I'm going to come" Jace said going faster to reach his high. He placed his hands on both  sides of my head and pounded into me.

"Fuck Jace" I screamed as I released onto his dick. Jace released into the condom and pulled out. "I can't believe we just did that" I exclaimed getting up and frantically putting my clothes on. Jace pulled on his boxers and grabbed my hand.

"Kayla, calm down" he said

"Jace what have we done I don't eve kn-" I was cut off by Jace kissing me.

"I've loved you for a long time now Kayla and I proved it to you" Jace said

"You love me?" I asked for clarification

"I do" he replied cupping my face in his hands. I smiled and took one of his hands down from my face and held it in mine.

"I love you too" I replied