Bully: Imagine for Carmen

This imagine is for cutesugar101

-Carmen's POV-

"Hey bitch" A familiar voice called. I took in breath and slowly turned around, only to be faced to face with my bully Jace Norman.

"H-hi Jace" I stuttered

"What did I tell you Carmen, I hate it when you stutter" He said. "It makes it seem like you're scared of me" Jace chuckled. That just made my blood boil. Of course I'm scared go him. I have so many scars and bruises from him and he has the audacity to say he thinks I'm scared of him. Gosh, I just want to hit him in his crotch.

"I-I'm not scared of you" I said. The bell rang and everyone started going to their classes. Jace looked like he still wasn't finished with me yet.

"Then why do you keep fucking stuttering" He said harshly. By now, nobody was in the halls. I'm so screwed, I can't be late for class.

"Jace, the bell just rang. We both need to get to class before the principle comes looking for us" I said trying to move but Jace grabbed my wrist and pinned me against the lockers.

"Well I'm not done talking to you" Jace said. I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Miss Johnson and Mr. Norman. What are you guys doing out here. The bell rang five minutes ago" Our principle Mrs. Lily said walking over to us. Jace released his grasp on me and we both stood up straight.

"Mrs. Lily we were ju-" I was cut off by Mrs. Lily shushing me.

"That's enough Miss Johnson. Both of you in my office now!" She said as she turned on her heel and started walking towards her office. I groaned and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Looks like we are both in trouble now Carmen" Jace whispered in my ear and then brushed past me to Mrs.Lily's office. I glared at him so hard. If looks could kill, Jace would be dead by now. I stomped to Mrs.Lily's office and sat down.

"You will not be given detention because of not getting to class on time. But you both will have a punishment" Mrs.Lily said.

"Will this be going on my permanent record?" I asked

"You're such a good girl" Jace muttered under his breath. But it was loud for me to hear.

"Ugh, you're so obnoxious" I said crossing my arms

"At least I'm not an uptight bitch" Jace said. I gasped at his profanity.

"That's enough" Mrs. Lily said. Jace shut up and I stayed silent. "Both of you two will have to clean up the art studio after school today" She said.

"That's going to take forever" Jace groaned

"Well next time get to class on time" Mrs.Lily said.

***

"I can't believe I have to be stuck cleaning the art studio with you" Jace said as he started cleaning the paintbrushes

"Let's just say I'm not happy either" I replied as I started cleaning the tables.

"So I have a question" Jace asked

"What is it?" I asked

"Why are you so uptight all the time?" He asked

"I'm not uptight. I just play by the rules, unlike someone" I said looking at him

"Playing by the rules are for uptight bitches, like you" he said.

"Are you going to keep calling me that" I groaned as I grabbed the paint buckets and started to place them in the cupboards

"Yeah, it has a nice ring to it. Uptight bitch" That was it.