To the moon and back - Imagine for Damisi -

Short but Sweet

This imagine is for

Damisi's POV

"He's looking at you again" My friend Carla whispers to me. I look to my left to see Jace, the guy that hasn't left me alone since a party last week. We made out and I told him that their was nothing to it.

"I know, I told him to leave me alone" I tell Carla. I see Jace get up and walk towards us.

"He's coming, gotta blast" Carla says walking getting up and walking away.

"No Carla-" I get cut off by Jace.

"Hi Damisi" Jace says sitting down next to me.

"Hey Jace" I say putting on a fake smile.

"Uh-what's up?" He asks. I'm not going to lie, the way he stutters around me and blushes a lot is so adorable.

"Nothing much, what about you?" I ask him.

"To be honest I've been thinking about you a lot" Jace says blushing again. Curse his adorableness.

"Really?" I ask. I start getting a sick feeling in my stomach. The last time a boy has ever said that to me he was just using me, thats why I'm scared to let Jace because I'm afraid he'll turn out just like Ethan did. "Look Jace, you're a nice guy and all but-"

Jace cuts me off by grabbing my hand.

"I know what happened with your last boyfriend and I know you have trust issues but if you take a chance with me-"

I cut him off by standing up and releasing his hands.

"That's exactly what Ethan said to me" I said. The memories started rushing back into my mind. The moment to when I saw him making out with arch enemy Claire, then when everybody started laughing at me and calling me a dumb naive girl. My heart was shattered into a million pieces. No one has been able to repair it and the incident happened five months ago.

"Misi please" Jace said looking at me at hopeful eyes.

"How do I know you won't break my heart like Ethan did, that's just a risk you're going to have to take" Jace said standing up also.

It's been five months since my last terrible breakup. Was I really ready to let someone else in my life? Jace is a sweet guy, he's so nice. But my walls have been built up and who knows if he can tear them down.

"Okay" I whispered grabbing his hand. Jace hugged me and spun me around.

"I won't let you down Misi, I'll always be here for you" Jace said kissing my cheek.

'I hope so' I thought.

-2 months later-

"What is all of this?" I asked Jace as we sat down on the beach with a picnic in front of us.

"It's our two month anniversary babe, I wanted to do something special for you. You deserve it" Jace smiled kissing my cheek. Jace and I have been going strong for two months now and everything is great. I'm so happy...he makes me happy.

After we finished our little lunch we started walking down the beach. Jace stopped and grabbed my hands.

"Damisi, I know we've only been together for two months but you make me so happy and I don't think anyone else can. I know we are only sixteen but..." Jace reached in his pocket and pulled out a ring. I gasped and started smiling really wide. "Will you wear this promise ring?" He asked. I nodded my head and he slipped it on my finger.

"I love you Jace" I said. I advent said those words in a long time.

"I love you too Misi, to the moon and back" Jace said kissing my lips.

My walls are torn down and the sunshine is showing through.