Locker Room: Imagine for Grace

This imagine is for Grace_norman7
•Grace's POV•
It was a cold Friday night and practically the whole school was here. It was the championship and Jace was on the soccer team. He was center-mind and he was so hot when he was playing. He looked determined and he was sweaty which made me feel aroused. Oh gosh, this game needs to hurry up. I need Jace. The team took a time out and Jace came running over to me.

"Hey babe" Jace said giving me a sloppy kiss.
"You're all sweaty" I said smirking.
"I like it" I said laughing
"Well just think, after this you'll be all mine and I can't wait to do things to you" he whispered in my ear. We were talking behind the bleachers and no one could see us. I placed my hand in his shorts and started palming him through his boxers. He let out a groan from his throat.

"Grace, stop" Jace stuttered. I put my hand in his boxers and grabbed his dick. I moved my hand up and down and Jace grabbed onto the pole to keep himself from moving. He hissed when I ran my hand over the tip. "Fuck" he whispered

"Ok guys lets go!" The coach yelled blowing the whistle. I took my hand out of Jace's pants and smirked.
"You're going to get it later" Jace growled in my ear walking away. I waited a minute and then walked out from behind the bleachers. I sat down back in my spot on the bleachers and watched the rest of the game.

~~~~~~

When the game was over, Jace came over to me and grabbed my hand. We walked to the boys locker room and went to the back. Jace placed me up against the locker room and pinned my arms above my head.

"Do you think it was funny giving me a boner Grace?" Jace asked kissing my neck. I moaned."Answer me!" Jace said sternly and sliding one hand into my shorts and started to rub me through my underwear.
Jace and I took off all of our clothes and he grabbed a condom from his locker. I don't know why he keeps them in there but I'm not complaining. Jace picked me up and slid into me. I grasped his shoulders and winced. He's so big. Jace started pounding into me and I moaned at the response.

"Agh Jace" I moaned out. Jace's hands slid won my back and grasped my hips. He started slamming into me and I felt like I was on cloud-9. I felt myself getting closer to my release.

"Jace I'm gonna-" I couldn't finish because I released onto him. Jace released into me and then pulled out.
"That was amazing" Jace said
"I agree, I'm sorry I teased you" I said
"It's fine babe, I love you for it" he replied
"I love you too" I said back pecking his lips.

Hey guys,
So I know this is the worst imagine I've ever written. I just felt like I needed to update this imagine book. So I hope you like it Grace😊
Thanks,
Sweetie🍬