I chose you: Imagine for Alondra

This imagine is for fandomswhatever

Alondra's POV

"Hey what do you think about going public?" I asked Jace as we sat on the couch watching television.

"You know how I feel about that babe" Jace said.

"I know but why? Is it really that bad that some of your fans will hate you. More importantly they would hate me" I told him.

"I can't, so just drop it" Jace said.

"B-"

"Drop it!" Jace said. I scowled at him and stomped upstairs,  ignoring the calls from him. He's such an ass. Why doesn't he want to go public.

Yes he has girl fans that will probably be mean to him, but I will obviously get more of the hate because I'm dating someone who they wish they were dating.

His fans already think that we are dating since we constantly hang out with each other and they're not wrong. In fact, many of his fans want us to date.

So his fans want us to date, but Jace doesn't want them to know we are dating?!

A knock on the door interrupts me from my thoughts. I look up to see Jace giving me an apologizing look.

"I'm sorry Alondra" he said as he came over to me and rested his hands on my waist.

"It's fine" I said quietly.

No it's not.

"You understand why, right?" He asked me.

I nodded my head yes.

No.

"I love you baby girl" Jace said kissing my lips.

"I love you too" I replied.

I meant that one.

-

Three weeks has gone by and Jace still does not want to go public. To be honest, it's making me feel sad.

Is he embarrassed to date me and show the world who he's dating? Does he just not want to do it? Or is he just afraid of what people will think?

I mean I'm a pretty average girl. I can't believe Jace chose me out of any girl he could have had. I am thankful for that any day.

I am ashamed of myself though. I cut on my thighs. Four lines on each thigh. I decided to cut in my thighs so nobody would see them. They would be too obvious on my wrists.

Jace doesn't know and I hope he never finds out.

"Baby!" Jace called through the house making me jump.

"In the bedroom" I called back. I heard his footsteps coming up the stairs and I smiled knowing he was in a good mood.

"Hey gorgeous" Jace said bending down to kiss my lips.

"Hey-" I cut myself off as I noticed Jace looking at my legs. I went to put a blanket over them but Jace raised my skirt up a bit and I winced as he ran his fingers over my cuts.

"Alondra what are these?" He asked.

"Jace I-"

"Alondra?" Jace questioned as he looked me in the eyes as a tear fell down his face and I let one go also.

I nodded my head.

"Why did you do this?" He asked.

"It's because I felt that you were embarrassed that you were dating me. I'm not like Maeve or Isabela" I cried making him shake his head at me.

"Babe of course your not, that's why I chose you. You make me happy. They didn't make me happy. I am so glad I found you because you make me complete and I hate to see you upset" Jace said kissing my forehead.

"I also thought that you were embarrassed to be seen with me and that's why you didn't want to go public. It made me feel insecure" I muttered.

"Alondra, I was thinking of myself and not you. I didn't mean to make you feel insecure like that" he told me.

"Does this mean...?" I trailed off.

Jace smiled at me.

"Lets go public baby" Jace said as he took out his phone. I wiped my tears away and Jace leaned into kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he snapped a picture.

"I like that one" I said.

"Check your phone" Jace said. I got my phone and a notification came up. I clicked on it and it went to Instagram.

@jacenorman7: She is my beautiful girlfriend and I love her very much❤

"Thank you Jace" I said kissing his lips.

"Now, no more of this" Jace said pointing at my cuts.

"No more" I whispered.

I leaned my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you Alondra" He whispered kissing my forehead.

"I love you too Jace" I replied nuzzling into his shoulder.

~
I hoped you liked it. Always it's 11:14 at night right now and I got school tomorrow so night.
Thanks,
Sweetie🍬